Sunday 8 May 2011

Decision making and rain

I have decided that if you sit and wait for an "opportune moment", it's not going to happen. Not how you really wanted it to anyway. A moment is what you make it and then make of it.

Sometimes you just have to make the decision, make it fast and live it out.

I don't want to have to wait to make decisions any more. If I think it's right, I'm going to do it. If I know it's wrong, I am able to hold myself back.

In other news, we've had a big rain-flash-storm and it was exciting. I was sitting on my bed and just turned around to the window and thrust my arms in the air like "FLIPPING YES!! RAAAAIIINNN!!!"

I am so thirsty right now. I am finding myself becoming thirsty really rapidly these days and not so hungry as much. Oh well, going to go and eat some chocolate caramel bunnies and revise my socks off for these mocks (off).

Tatty bye,
Haze

No comments:

Post a Comment