Thursday 8 October 2009

Coughs

Do you ever have a cough, then when you get rid of it, think about, like, *how* you could’ve had a cough? It just doesn’t make sense to me. When you don’t have a cough, how you could have the urge to heave and splutter so much.

As you can probably gather, I have a cough. Quel Surprise. It’s werid. I guess I screamed it all out last night, for two reasons.
Firstly, We were going to see Tim Minchin, and I was freakin’ well excited :D
THEN
HOLY MOLY

Danielle rang! She had an email from the MIKA people, TICKETS FOR A GIG IN NEWCASTLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Man, 139 days to go! Well, she got tickets, so YEAHHH.
It’ll be ruddy GOLDEN.
I can’t wait!
So, she rang, and then we went to pick her up, listened to some MIKA in the car, and had some squee-ing fits, drove past where Mum and I went to see him (dubbed ‘MIKA corner’ from now on, the student’s union in Newcastle), and parked up. We walked in the slightly bitter cold, and saw the Newcastle University rabbits on the hill (N’AWWW) and rocked up to Newcastle City Hall.
We saw Philippa there, with her cousin Julia, and SHE HAD PURPLE SHOES ahahahaha. As did Tim when we met him, but that was LATERRR.
He was *so* funny, rude, hilarious, and Andy Bear was incredibly fun too (:
Tim did a lot of smiling and waving at Pippa as she was in the front row, and from now on, I will call her Crayons, as Tim was surprised at her youthful age and appearance. She is only 16 (: So, Hi Crayons :P

So we waited at the stage door with a HUGE gaggle of mad fans afterwards, and it was his Birthday yesterday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM! For…yesterday…
He had awesome trousers, and shoes :D and a mad face, so YEAH. I had my blue shoes on, and I felt way too cool. I shall hopefully insert a picture just about…here.

So I’m off to face another day, however, today is NATIONAL POETRY DAY SO HECK YESSSSSS, SIXTH FORMERS HAVE TO GO AND READ POETRY TO THE LOWER SCHOOOOOOOOOOL. Man, I love English.
Hooray for the celebration of language and literature.
Good times.

-
We didn't do anything for National Poetry Day in school.
It was a sad day.
In that sense, but other than that, I WAS WELL HAPPY TODAY!
*hang on, as I type this bit straight into Blogger, I'm listening to MoM - The Bravest Man I Ever Knew, and I can have it on FULL VOLUME AND SING AND CRY ALONG BECAUSE DAD IS NOT IN THE VICINITY. Oh yeahhhhhhhhhh. And all other Wrock I possess too, even Howl At The Moon.
*CRIES ZILLIONS*

*The Ministry Would Like To ThankYou...wish you all the best*
I really, love my life at this point.
I'm contemplating doing a full blow, will-probably-take-a-month-of-Sundays-to-record- cover of Noah and The Whale's '5 Year's Time'.
Thinks?
(That means opinions ;P)

I am sorry about all of the coding being on people's different-to-firefox-browsers.
I love hyphens.
They want to ban the hyphen.
I will sign Mrs.Grehan-Bradley's "Save the hyhpen" petition. OF COURSE I WILL.
I love hyphens.
They make my punchy descriptions a little more dragged out.
Or jumbled together, either way, I do love a good hyphen.

Anyway, back to whatever point I was making.
Oh wait, I wasn't.


I HAD PESTO THIS EVENING, IT WAS HEAVENLY.
This day has been awesome.
Double English Lit, Study- where I had tea, felt a little ill at some of the things Lorna was saying, but it was pretty funny, and made me realise I miss Amelia. Or the things she used to say. Ohhh Amelia.
Then lunchtime, I went to a panto rehearsal, Tech was meh, Pastoral R.E. was just average, and dragged.
However, I did leave a little message for the cleaners on a piece of paper that read : "D.F.T.B.A. My Friend"
They'll never read it.
MILA


Man, I love that website.
And my Bass Clarinet part for Les Misérables that we're playing with Orchestra.
Oh and Mr. G-B has chucked a violinist offof the Paris trip so I can go because he "really wants a Bass Clarinet there" and he did a little "I'm enthusiastic about music" pose.

Ok, I'm starting to loose things a little bit more now.

I'm going to see Mika in 139 days.
In Newcastle.
Standing.
Less.
Than.
3.
Feet.
Away.
From.
Him.
And.
His.
Beautiful.
Body.
And.
Piano.



<3




Tatty bye,
Haze

1 comment:

  1. YLIA
    Yesterday, Paul thought my RTE RED mug said "retard".
    Why the hell would I have a mug that said that?

    I'm clearly very jealous of your Tim experience.
    And the MIKA to come.

    I miss GB, seriously, her enthusiasm and everything.
    Please pass on the message in a way that doesn't make me sound like a psycho.

    I actually cannot believe that you've just agreed to spend MORE of our time over the summer AWAY FROM ME.

    D:

    ReplyDelete