Friday 16 October 2009

New Chair

Well it’s not actually new I don’t think, it just wasn’t here before. Like me! I’m back! However, I’m at another computer, the one I used to spend every morning on playing Black Knight or Readbeard with Liz on…however, the one I use now, the *teacher* one, has been locked. By a teacher.
So, I could have turned it off and on again (oh The I.T.Crowd, I do love thee muchly) but I just decided to use a computer that was already on and save the hassle.
So I’m vaguely back to normal. Health wise. God forbid I’m mentally well any time soon, I wouldn’t be writing these if I had an ounce of sanity. Or would I?...
Well, that was strange.
I’m in school again, and have to be apologetic and catch up on things.
And wear my uniform again instead of my pj’s. Man that would’ve been weird.
Anyhow, I have to apologise for not being in, catch up on work, hand in an essay that I really didn’t try very hard to do because 1. I was falling asleep writing it and 2. I WAS VERY ILL.
That means I will write a cover sheet that says “Flu was responsible for this response. Hazel is very sorry.”
Or
“I was not in my right mind when I wrote this, sorry.”

I have to write an absence note now, and self-whatever.
My mind went completely blank for a second there.
THE COMMON ROOM IS CLOSED.
OH NOES.
I now have no excuse to have to stalk around the school finding teachers to apologise to.
I’m going on a bus this afternoon with Bert. It will be fun.
Bert is going to meet Barry.
<3

-

Clarinetix was amazing. So, so, so funny. I love being a bass XD
That’s where I went on the bus by the way. It wasn’t just irrelevant. I MADE A RELEVANT POINT GUYS.
Seriously, another two-parter blog? LONG STUFF. Mum says that the people who read this won’t read it all.
She lies.
Well, I hope she does anyway.

SO MANY ESSAYS TO WRITE THIS WEEKEND. GAHHH NO.
And shopping to do. Dress-hitching to do. A party to go to. And document afterwards and during.
Band to go to, I think.
Rainbows to go to this evening…
Saturday is going to cripple me guys.
And then Sunday will be nonstop work.

I seriously was *this* far away from being completely asleep in psychology today. Watching two DVD’s in last lesson?= SLEEEEEP.
I wish I could’ve just Levicorpus’d her. It would have been amazing.

I’ve grown.
And I had shoes on. My awesome shoes.
And my teacher is really short.
Short as in she can only write half-way up the board at a really big stretch. And even then it’s not straight, bahahahahahaha.

We arm wrestled today. My arms are WELL BUTCH :D
MEATTTTYYYYY MANNNN.

Yeah, I’m 4th strongest (:
ISH.

My arm hurts.


Tatty bye,
Haze

2 comments:

  1. I read every word.
    :D

    Hunter is so short it's silly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry this took me so long to read, but you know, sickness and all that shizzzz.
    God, I love your blogs. They're just fun and silly and cute and like your emails but not AS crazy but at the same time crazy in a different way and I just love it. <333

    ReplyDelete