Tuesday 6 October 2009

It smells like a good pair of new shoes

In here. Or waterproofing agent. Either way it smells odd. I expect it to smell like stools, wooden stools, wood or burnt solder in here, because I’m in the tech rooms. The one with the red stools, and the red slidy-metal-death-trap-to-all-fingers-and-humans-door. It’s like the ones you get for lifts, you know, the second door type ones? But HUGE. And RED.

I didn’t know whether to put ‘smelled’ or ‘smelt’ for the title, so settled for ‘smells’, even though I’ve been in here for 5 mins, and I’ve adjusted myself to the smell. Saying ‘smelt’ makes me think of iron works, and molten metal. Smite me o’ mighty smighter! Hang on, does smiter have the ‘gh’? It appears it doesn’t have either Hazel, it ain’t a real world darlin’.

I feel like such a dweeb. I’m still sitting on this green stool (yeah, the teacher’s stool ;D) with my rucksack on my back. I AM THE ONLY GIRL IN LOWER SIXTH WITH A BACKPACK AND I LOVE IT. It means I don’t have to fret about carrying all of my files, but I still have to carry the big ones. I love being able to carry things and not having a stupid handbag that you can’t even fit a textbook in. And then proceed to not actually USE FILES BECAUSE THEY DON’T FIT IN YOUR BAG? Well, I’m getting an organised education, thankyou. All the best to you, people.

Wow. Why did I type that?

I’m feeling rotten, that’s why.

People spark off me too much. Like one boy in particular. Yeah, BOY. He ain’t no man.

Why act like a 12 year old girl and be so unpleasant to me? How, may I ask, have I ruined your week? Oh yeah, emphasis on YOUR week, because MY sibling’s gone away, and oh wait, you think that effects you as well?

It makes me sad how people can turn so quickly, and just out of spite.

It’s ridiculous.

I hate the word spite. Thankyou Death Of A Salesman.

And Dustin Hoffman for spitting it out in the film.

Man, now I have to face a day being ignored.

Fun. Times.

I love you guys who comment.

I miss Liz.

-

It’s Tuesday, and I didn’t manage to post last night.

*facepalm*

I’m sitting at the same desk as yesterday, same time, different hair and shoes, coatless (because I wore it yesterday when I didn’t really need it, and now it’s raining and I need it…it’s in my locker *headdesk*) and I have decided, it smells like new boxes.

You know, like when you open a box of books, and the BOX smell. All, airy and…tight.

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?

Things with that boy are good again. For now.

“Tracy, wake up, everything’s good again!”

Oh Mrs. Edna Turnblad, how you make me laugh.

There we go, some quoteage comin’ atchaaaa.

I’ve almost finished making my skirt, I’m so pleased ^_^

However, I think I may hoist and pin up one of my dresses to go to Flossy Jane’s “Alice In Wonderland” tea party… I need some mahooosive bows, YEY FUN TIMES :D

Today is my full day of the week, no studies or frees, but just SOLID CHOCKA WORK.

I still have this good feeeeling in my tummy when I have psycho first on a Tuesday, and I must find out what the bot makes me so happy…but for now, I’ll live in mystery.

It made me laugh this morning in a true schadenfreudian way, at a woman who tripped up abit on a wet paving slab, but then continued to try and walk as if it hadn’t happened. Whilst I was in the car, dry and snug. Well, as snug as I could be without my coat. Hehe, I’m still laughing at her “I didn’t just trip up” walk. Man, that’ll make me laugh all day. Only because it’s usually me.

Oh yeah, that means it rained today. Like, it’s actually poured it down ALL DAY. No excuses James!

If James doesn’t post a video, I shall be more cross than a crucifix.

Wait, what does that even mean?

I’m in a Catholic environment…oops.

-

I’m home from school, and ate my tea by myself for the second night in a row because Dad fell asleep. It’s like I’ve been on a diet. Two days, on the trot, mackerel sandwich and then homemade soup for tea.

I felt quite humbled, but just a little… well depressed really.

Still, nothing like two hours of Cadets then some King Lear to cheer you up ;)

Most common oxymoron anyone?

Microsoft Works.

Ithankyou.

Tatty bye,

Haze

3 comments:

  1. bahhahaha. It's great when I start on something and then I remember I go to a Catholic school...

    yay long post. guys like that are jerks. rawr.

    Did you know the American Cancer Society is the official sponsor of birthdays? No

    they don't allow backpacks at Dowling...urgh. but girls are allowed to carry purses so I then carry a giant one that doubles as a backpack during the day and collapsable enough to fit into my actual backpack. yay.

    I LOVE TECH ROOMS. I wish Dowling had a tech room. Valley did and I love the smell of wood. So did my junior high. *sigh*

    "So we're going with the Three Stooges as the cause of death." "Uh. Yeah. Sure." ---Bones

    Watching it right now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Long blog long blog long blog.
    I LOVE YOU and miss you and it actually sounds like you're eating worse than me if that is even possible!
    I miss the tech rooms and being covered in dust, I miss English lessons.
    I'm about to go over to the studios and sit BY MYSELF and work in a notebook.
    That is just how cool I am.
    AND I fell asleep during the YODA part of Star Wars last night and ended up dreaming about Mrs Adams.
    FML
    But yeah.
    King Lear WOO!

    Cross as a crucifix!
    Awesome.

    It pelted down here yesterday too.

    OH I got this email from Alex

    "I'm listening to Awkward Ballads and it got to Catsongs 1 and "each
    claw like a tiny knife" - it just reminded me of you at SITC, so I
    wanted to share that :) x"

    How lovely is life?

    XD

    I need some plasters... spellotape is not quite the same!
    I need to go back into town to buy these things from homebargains... but that would take effort!
    Right.

    I'm going to go to spar then to the Studio.

    LYlongtimesx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the like STOOL TALES. You your battle with the word "smells/smelled/smelt". You just make me grin.
    I HAVE A BACKPACK TOO. I know that I'm nerdy because of it, and all of the rest of the girls have purses and shoulder bags and things, but I haz a bad back and need the backplack. PLUS IT'S BLACK WITH POKADOTS. I need one with striiiiipes. God, I totally agree. YOU RULE. :DDDDDDD

    Oh boy. This is a pre-Monday blog isn't it? :///
    I COMMENT! <333 I live to comment.
    I LOVE THAT NEW BOX SMELL. Yeah, it makes me a bit lightheaded, but PSH WHAT IS THAT.
    For now? EEEEE THAT MAKES ME NERVOUS :z Z FACE

    I DO THE "I DIDN'T JUST TRIP UP" WALK ALLLLL THE TIMEZ.
    Uh oh. I don't think he posted a video... let me check. Uh oh. No he didn't. ://///

    LATER ALLIGATOR! Is that an American phrase?

    ReplyDelete