Saturday 27 March 2010

The clouds are moving


They remind me of the clouds in Toy Story on Andy’s wallpaper.

Oh dear, what an atrocious hair day. Seriously. This is just WRONG!

I walked into the tech block this morning, and the room in the back where I sit and write these and record the Friday Hazelizabeth News smelled like a car showroom this morning. Only mildly, because my own burned hair scent filled my nostrils sooner than I could have spurted my guts out at the smell of seat belts. Oh yes, I once again have an horrendous cough. I coughed up luminous green this morning. I KNOW YOU ALL WANTED TO KNOW IT! But yeah, colloquialisms aside, I should not be in school. I feel ok in myself, like I don’t feel dizzy or squittery, but I know I’m ill. Another reason for me to, you know, skip school today is that MY HAIR SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ALLOWED. EVER. Proof that it needs taming with scissors and a razor soon? THE DAY HAS COME, WHEN I CANNOT PYHISICALLY DO ANYTHING TO BETTER IT. THIS DAY, IS TODAY. No day but today! Except, it might have to be in the Holidays…

OH POOPY POOP AND POOP STICKS! I have English mocks next week, as well as finalities to do on the essays I did over the weekend. This is going to cripple me as a blog writer. Don’t expect much!

(I wrote that on MONDAY. It is now SATURDAY)

So, I had a haircut last night. It was tamed and the fringe simultaneously RUINED. I loved my fringe, like a loyal but slightly retarded friend. It was sometimes willing to be clipped out of the way, it did as it was told some days, and it was always there, it never mysteriously disappeared. Until Vanessa savaged it with a razor. I now don’t have a parting at all, it’s all just short bits that merge into a fluffy line of fringe. It’s growing on me, but I have this massive urge to just want to pull at it until it grows out, coaxing it out of the follicles. I also really want to dye it, all of my hair. Vanessa is right, it’s kind of a dull colour now. It’s naturally kind of light at the front, but I want it to go sort of, gold. Really GOLD. And shiny, with like the shiny bits kind of coppery. Ah, well, I just really want my hair to look interesting, for it to stand out in a way. Not like “HOLY CACK, HER HAIR IS SHORT AND LIKE LUMIOUS PINK AND SHE HAS LOTS OF PIERCINGS AND DREADS AND A SHORT FRINGE AND A SHORT SKIRT AND RIPPED TIGHTS AND BOOTS” kind of “stand out statement”, but something that just sets me apart in the *right* way. I can’t really define the *right* way, but it’s not a rebellious look.

I have this BIG urge to want to ride my bike too, but it’s chilly and windy outside, I think I might go tomorrow in the afternoon sun just before or after Choir, I’m yet to decide!

I want to watch Stardust tonight, because we failed to record The Full Monty on Wednesday, and I really want to just cosy up with a film tonight, seeing as I planned to last night, but ended up baking (rock-hard according to Mum, I will not forgive her for the face she pulled when she judged them so harshly) coffee and cream muffins instead.

I’m also really rather excited for the new Episodes (not “eps” Matt Smith, you utter twaddle talker) of Doctor Who! MAJOR W00T! (That would be my name if I was in the army...fo’sure.)

I love Radio Two on Saturdays, Dermot O’Leary has some great guests: Mumford & Sons, Russell Howard (he played Violent Femmes, and before that, BEN FOLDS :D)

Tatty bye,

Haze

3 comments:

  1. I'm sad for the muffins, I almost (but not quite) miss the tech block and my hair is crazy long like I haven't had in aaaaages but it's all split! :(

    DOCTOR WHO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toy Story <3

    BEST QUOTE EVER

    I loved my fringe, like a loyal but slightly retarded friend.

    BAHAHAHHAHA

    hope you feel well soon.

    and your haircut is adorable, okay?

    is it really sad that BBC is my homepage and on my yahoo widgets I have a bbc radio player that plays music for me? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG THAT WORD VER WAS

    EXPECTO

    I almost wrote Patronum after that.

    ReplyDelete