Thursday 18 March 2010

That's IT

I've decided.
If my Friday sucks because I made it so, I'm going to sit inside, warm, cosy, a social recluse, and watch Edward Scissor-Hands.
SORTED!

I just don't understand this culture of going out, dressing up, getting "wrecked". Why do they want to damage themselves? Can't they respect that their bodies aren't designed to retain so much alcohol? That's why they pass out, or vom up, or you know, get POISONED. Don't get me wrong, it's not the drinking culture that winds me up, it's the incessant need and desire to "Go OUT", get drunk ON A STREET, in a club, on a bench, in a park, not in the safety of someone's home. Regulated house parties? DANDY, GET ME THERE. But pubs, clubs? Bars, cars? NO. JUST. NO.

I much prefer a film. Some chocolate and/or (what am I doing, it's hardly EVER or) ice cream, food, water, milk, tea, thoughts, contemplations about life. Fridays are the days when I reflect back on my week, think about what I've achieved, catch up on the internet, listen to and then play some music, and stay up ridiculously late because my friends do so, and late online chatterings are actually priceless. And it means I can talk to my friends who are strewn across the seas in different time zones. And I don't have to care about BEDTIME, because it's Saturday, and I can do what the FREAK I like, unless I have plans.

So, all in all, I like to be dull, but you know, not so dull that I'm average. Heaven forbid.
I had three separate people today who came up to me and told me that I should audition to be part of the new cast for Skins.
I'd love it. I would totally be the one to FLIP THE HELL OUT and tell everyone to GET A GRIP AND JUST DO SOME WORK AND NOT SO MANY FREAKIN' DRUGS, KAYYY?
Oh well!

I'm living in a state of "maybe it was all for the best, I'm still happy".
It's really odd, but liberating.

OUR ENGLISH PRESENTATION KICKED ASS!


<3

Tatty bye,
Haze

2 comments:

  1. DO IT! AUDITION FOR SKINS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get the whole binge drinking bit either...

    AND AUDITION. LIKE NOW. OMG OMG OMG. FREAKING DO IT.

    ReplyDelete