Wednesday 27 May 2009

Hello world, you're remarkably small.

Ah, welcome to the world of Hazel's blogs.
Don't get your hopes up.
But, I'm not going to lie to you...
I promise, this is a new start for me, and I will henceforth STOP LYING.
The title of this blog is to be said in a Welsh accent, for full benefit.

Following in my sister's footsteps, I've decided to keep a blog, however, starting mid-week, I think it will put me off kilter somehow for the future I hold in this.
So... seeing as I don't really spend that much time on tinternet as such apart from checking emails rather consistently, like my mother, socially networking, and stalking youtubers, I think I'd find it remarkably hard to keep a "daily blog" in addition to my steady, handwriten diary.
Therefore, I think I'm going to account what happens on here, the days I do not record for Hazelizabeth!
Much like the vlogbrother's attempt to see "what Hank Green does when he's not filming Brotherhood2.0", I'm going to communicate textually with you lovely internet people through this blog about my attempts to be vaguely humorous and enjoy my teenage life as much as possible.
Right now, I'm trying to find my sister on her so I can follow here alphabetical ramblings, and hopefully laugh myself silly at Alice's Bligablog :D

"Where's Hellsinki?"
"Iceland!! I knew that!!"

Celebrity crochet champion?? Ohhh diet programmes!
I read a good 2/5 of Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix today, hooray for the DA!

As a family, we enjoyed watching "Our Day Out" by Willy Russell, and really, really heartily laughed at it : )

I really don't know how Liz does it you know. She can sit in bed all day... "doing work"...but I spent today doing the same and I felt so spaced out, it was unreal. Jelloid legs and a spinning head, no wonder Liz doesn't DO anything about the house anymore!

Haha, I swear when I say things like "your's'd be" it makes grammar seem far more complicated, and when actually typing it out, it makes me sound really simple...I'm sure phrases like that shouldn't be allowed...or have I missed something and they were banished long ago?

Well, I must say I've enjoyed this so far, and what with it being the holidays and all, I shall endeavour (ennn deeeee vor) to create (hopefully) interesting blogs.

Tatty bye,
Haze

1 comment:

  1. "her" not "here" but you can edit that I'm sure.
    HI HAZEL! I'm following already!

    :D

    ReplyDelete