Friday 29 May 2009

Language Party

Early mornings destroy me. I just end up complaining that I'm tired, incessantly stating the obvious.
Hello, I've been for an English Language study/revision day...it was whizzer! Rachel Lilley & James are just the funniest! Basically, James had a melted 'Club' biscuit, it just looked rank!
Mrs. Grehan-Bradley was upset because they want to banish the hyphen, but she was also in the corner of BBC London's broadcast about the Natural History Museum's new butterfly exhibition with David Attenborough being sat on the floor with her legs in the air by St.John's Ambulance.
Ohh dear, how we laughed silently.
So, being in school in the holidays is pretty weird, as all of the gates within school are locked, and so are most of the doors, so we had to burst out of the fire doors in the Languages Block...GT. Haha (good times).
I blasted the afternoon class on the inform/explain/describe triplet, writing to inform students about exam pressure, I'd copy it out but I think it's a little boring when not written specifically for an examiner to go "hmm she used a lot of punctuation."

After this, we, as a family, went to Coleman's fish and chip restaurant in South Shields, which was lushhhhhh, but ohsofilling! We went for a little stroll (strohhhhl) around the park and slightly to the beach, "THE TRAIN'S COMING YEY" and my sunglasses wouldn't stay on, bahaha. We got sworn at by some lairy chavs because I filmed Liz tipping the sand out of her shoe, perfectly normal...yeah sure but not in South Shields!
I could say a lot more about our experience there, but in fear of offending the dear citizens, I will refrain.

Then, we ventured home, but there was a motorway hold up and we had to come back through East Sunderland and it was...well, slow.

And now I'm home : )
Hopefully, I'll read abit more about the DA this evening, and stick some science podcasts on to instill a renewed fear of Moles into me.

Tatty bye
Haze

1 comment:

  1. Moles, eeeh gosh, I hate them.
    something about the number 24?
    I don't know.
    LAIRY chavs.
    Eeeh

    ReplyDelete