Saturday 30 May 2009

Keep Moving!

Cartwheels in the garden! (I did just type dargen but...)
I must say, BGT did take over tonight... I voted for Stavros Flatly and Son just because they were so funny! They *did* make us feel good! Britain's got more talent with Mulhern was a hearty laugh, and the ferrero rocher man! Gee, he was a scary one!
After Julian Smith played "Somewhere" (gee, pick a song with more than 8 notes, purrleaze ¬_¬) I reminded Mum that she owned a flute...from 2003 and had not really played it since, and she did a better rendition than Julian, and that's saying something! Even *I* could play that tune and I DON'T EVEN PLAY THE FLUTE.
Mind you, he does play a saxaphone... I CAN PLAY ALEX BROWN'S SAXOPHONE SO :P
Eeeh, I was very angry!
Hollie Steel- disgrace. I'm not even going to ellaborate.

Aside from this phenomenon kerfuffle malarky, I beaded, revised and read today. I started and once again didn't finish a lot of things, but it's inevitable when dealing with a Saturday and Hazel.
I must confess, I did divulge in a little M People today, but more Wicked! I haven't listened to it in ages, and I did weep a little when For Good came on, <3 Jenny!
Bret Domino on BGMT! ohhh.

I'm still laughing about Joshua Jones; Mum.

I really enjoyed all the Dance acts on BGT tonight, but Piers Morgan does my face in.
I really hope it's a good winner, and either way, it's been fun to watch :)

Shaheen ^_^ N'awwwwwww!

"She skens a lot, has she done a lot of drugs? The other one, and Shrek! She's the one who put on a lot of weight, the one from the telly with Bradley..."
No, non of those Mum! She's from Hear'say... not Steps or S Club! Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaa
Shrek!
Poor guy! Noel haaaaaa

Well, Mulhern's made my day, apart from being seriously confused by angle theorems and the speakerphone button on my phone.
After 3 good years, my good old Sony Ericsson K750i's button's have finally stopped responding...without great, brute force!
I'm genuinely downhearted, it's been such a good friend to me ... :'(

KEEP MOVING LIZ
Bahahaaaaaaaa


Tatty bye,
Haze

2 comments:

  1. Unresponsive buttons were the cause of my abandonment of my trusty T610. I loved that phone.
    I'm movin' I'm movin.
    If I wasn't a fidgiter I'd be well chunky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well chunky bahahahhaaaa.
    I think I'd be a podgemeister if I wasn't a fidgiter too mind...

    ReplyDelete