Monday 20 July 2009

The best bit of yesterday

I was peeling potatoes and carrots for tea... WHEN THIS BEAST WAS IN THE BUCKET!!!
NINJA CARROT!

Clearly! I was absolutely delighted to find this cheeky chap in the peeling pile :D
A little startled nonetheless, but clearly happy (: Sorry about the facial expressions, tiredness was deffinitely setting in.I was going to edit it, but meh, you blogging lovelies can see me in my frizzy reality aha.

Today however, I might film for a personal vlog, but whatever happens happens, and it might not because now I've said, I'll probably not do it :\
However, I do strongly reccomend V.V.Brown's debut album : Travelling Like The Light!
It's something I wouldn't usually purposefully listen to, but I love it!
Really!
I'd like to thank James a LOT for introcucing me, it's really boppy, happy and the lyrics are interesting to me...haha parallels (:


Tatty bye,
Haze

No comments:

Post a Comment