Monday 27 July 2009

Damn Facebook Too Bloody Addicting

THE TITLE SAYS IT ALL!
I just can't help myself!
So, technically, I shouldn't be blogging today, but I want to, so sucks to my made-up-in-my-head-rules.
I saw HP&HBP again today, it was way awesome the second time around. I actually cried proper tears this time, and had someone to grab a hold of that wasn't Ross when the Inferi went RAAARGHHH.
It was nice.
But just nice, gosh I hate that word.
But it's all I can say about my situation. I'm a conflicted woman.

Anyway, it was a lovely day to be sat inside the cinema. Trains to Newcastle are fun, and getting to use my student rail card and getting a return for £3.70 and watching Kyle pay £5.80 or something ridiculous was quite...well...schadenfreude-ian, ;D
I think I'm allergic to him, because I've actually come out in hives. Like, all over my neck, my elbows are sort of hivey, my chest's even gone hivey. It's horrible! But, he says it's his new aftershave?! I BELIEVE IT'S ACTUALLY HIM. But he won't have it.
It's been really lovely talking to my friend Dan from Poacher, who I met at about this time last year, at the Laser Shooting thing at Poacher! Really good times! So, it's been nice to talk to him again, and it's his birthday soon! Too bad he lives in Chesterfield, it's like well way away... :(
It's too bad I never got any contacts for Josh from Hull from Poacher... they were really nice to me and Jenny ;) We sat and drank Fanta (well I didn't) in our Beer chairs and just had a real laugh. I love camp, I really do. Well, mixed camps are fun anyway... no not like that, it means the Guides just get to show the Scouts up at every moment possible, because they just fail.
Ha.

Anyway, I was going to do something really ellaborate for this week's Hazelizabeth video, but I have to post it on Sunday because we're away Fri&Sat, so... might be difficult to edit well for what I wanted to do, so I'm going to have to let James down! I feel terrible now :(

I'm getting a haircut tomorrow, pictures should be on facebook if I take any, but I'll probably do a blog for you lovely people too, because I like detailing HAIR.

Tatty bye,
Haze

3 comments:

  1. You could save up the idea. Or spend all Sunday on it.

    ALLERGIC. That made me laugh. If it's just "nice" it's not good enough... that's friend territory if you ask me. Which you didn't so I should probably just shit off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no no no Elizabeth, it wasn't really up for discussion, I just decided.
    I'm sorry
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Inferi are really really scary. I grabbed onto Nora. =]
    "I'm a conflicted woman." that really made me laugh.
    Wow, allergic to a person. That is ... INTENSE.
    Haircuts TOTALLY ROCK.

    ReplyDelete