Tuesday 28 July 2009

NEW WEAVE


<3
She thinned out the monster fringe so now it's all... fluffy! ( I just typed fliffy...new word WIN)
It's really short at the back, and like long at the front.
I think I look more like Danielle now, but Liz thinks I now look even more like Marissa!
I can't help but touch it now, it has that softness from the hairdressers that's all lovely and hmmmmmm.
But it's the long bits at the front which are stroke worthy. Oh, I can't help but touch my hair! I'm not going to dye it anymore, but replenish with my new hair-stuff I bought to lighten it abit...then...agh, I just want to temporarily dye it PURPLE MAYNNN.
If not pink then PURPLE ARGH PURPLE.
Anyway, I'm hopefully going to venture out into the big, wide world of Argos later today, and buy something.
Webcam hopefulliez (:
Anyway, if you want to read something with non-stop giggles and proper laugh out loud moments, I highly recommend with GREAT THANKS from James, Alan Carr's "Look Who It Is!", incredibly funny and interesting.
I actually cried with laughter last night before bed at Minstral. Poor thing!

I have told only a few people about this major brain fail, but I'm going to tell you.
I woke up from a dream on... Monday morning, and in my dream I had my nose pierced, and really liked it! Now, I really am not a fan of piercings, not even my own ears (even though I've had them done now) so this was quite odd. However, when I got up, I looked in the mirror and was like "OHMYGOD MY NOSE HAS CLOSED UP!!!"
Then I hit my forehead with my palm *IT WAS A DREAM MAN HAZEL*
But now, I'm kindof thinking I like them... NO I DON'T IT WAS A DREAM.
Seriously, I'm messed up!

Any opinions on nose piercings? I HATE BULL RINGS.



Tatty bye,
Haze

2 comments:

  1. So what is this whole dealio with us looking like each other? *takes time to survey photo* Hmmm, maybe! My hair is shorter, but we have similar skin tones and very close eye shades and shape. AND we have glasses! I can see it, maybe.
    WOOO SHORT IN THE BACK! Show is a REAR VIEW! Woah, not like a view of your REAR. I do not want to see that. Ugh, words.
    I love the softness of a haircut. It's so nice.

    LOL THAT BRAIN FAIL WAS HILARIOUS. I've done that too! Last night I had a dream that Liz commented on my blog and she said that she hated Owl City, and then when I woke up she had commented but she said NICE THINGS. I was like "did she delete her mean comment!?!" Ohhhh. Fail.
    I never wear piercing, as I'm sensitive to bad metal. I have my ears pierced, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look like M, too :) The new hair is really stellar.
    I think the nose ring would be cute. It's all .. badass, you know? Not a bullring, though, that's just gross. Perhaps a nice stud? Those are really cute. My ex-sister-in-law had one!

    ReplyDelete