Tuesday 7 July 2009

Slipping...

No! I'm slowly slipping out of habit!
I refuse to accept it!
I can't believe I've let it get to Tuesday! Argh!

As I type this out, I'm watching "How clean is your house?", and my my, this woman's house was INSANE!

Well, to re-cap yesterday, Mum considered grounding me because I was 'tweeting into her time' on the computer, (but I was voting for Doctor Benjy on the Mr.Twitter wall, hehe), because I got up late and wanted to go to bed late, even though bedtime doesn't really have an effect on me anymore... nevermind. Torchwood was IMMENSE, EPIC, AND AMAZING. Scene kid words ;D But really though, it was so enjoyable, I was enthralled to the maximum! Captain Jack and Ianto <3
After a little shouting match, I went to bed and read, so all was well in my tiny mind :)
We did a lot of ironing between us yesterday, but the electricity cut out during the crazy hail/thunder/lightning/torrential rain storm this afternoon, so we couldn't finish watching Transformers either! (Personally, I think it was the Transformers...) Still, that was a little bit mental, as I did think Liz had been struck by lightning as she wasn't responding from upstairs. It turned out the rain was just too loud to hear over... We also then sat and watched some Brotherhood 2.0, so XD


Sunday... ah Sunday.
SUNDAY WAS PROM NIGHT :D
I did my nails throughout the day, so they'd be dry and NOT chipped for once!
(Oh, I've seen this episode of Will and Grace...for once O.o)
Mum put heated rollers in at about 5 ish, and then we took them out about an hour and a half later, listening to ALL CAPS and Mrs. Nerimon, both parents were like PWN! It was so awesome haha.
My dress did actually look less creased (sorry for the unbelievable late reply Ashley!) yet whenever I sat down at the dance it got even more creased. Helen and I danced to every 90's song, Jess and I requested 'Come on Eileen', and they played it!!! :D It was a very enjoyable night, however, my feet are in pieces now, but my shoes were just the GREATEST :) Mmm shoes ;)
Jon Richardson was on the radio this morning, yeyeyeyeyey :)
Love it.

Right, well I need a shower, and now my Twitter texts are working again, you'll be hearing more from me because I feel the need to broadcast more without constant internet, which isn't actually mine.
I'm going out tonight and sleeping over, so Twitter might be a good idea to keep y'know, posted.

Today's going to be good, sewing labels and hopefully the rest of Transformers/ironing?

Tatty bye,
Haze

No comments:

Post a Comment