Wednesday 8 July 2009

Meme

"WHAT IS THIS" said Elizabeth, in accordance to something on the stairs.
"I am twelve, what is this" said Mum.

Golly gosh, Mum did a meme.
HAHAHAHAHA.
She's so awesome :D

So this evening I went to Guides to help. They were doing skewers on BBQ's, so I stink, naturally. Pork, chicken, turkey, corgette, mushroom, red onion, YUM YUM. Tarragon and lemon marinade, mmmmmmmhmmm.
(Mum just started singing Exterminate Regenerate too...SCORE!!!)
So Guides was fun, there were some n00bs who needed pwning, so, ahem, I showed 'em what's what and did some "EEH-HE" in with Debra.
:D

So last night was also really rather awesome! It was our first night of the "Come Dine With Me" experience, and was SO fun + funny hehe. We all got there in dribs and drabs, there being Rachel's house, but we were all there before Fran, and when she got there, we hid in a cupboard for the lolz, but Sophie was a little too loud and, well, we ended up bursting out, after being locked in from the inside, BY SOPHIE!
So we hung around and chatted for abit, then went to eat Rachel's food.

It was as follows:
Potato and Leek Homemade Soup with Tomato or Tiger bread and marge

Leg of Duck with Roast Parsnips, Sweet Potato and Carrot, with Creamy Beetroot Sauce

Chocolate Mousse with Strawberries, Grapes and Clementine Segments

It was absolutely beautiful!
I say 10/10 for the first night!
So, we slept over, but Fran went off to Amy's at like 10 ish, so Sophie, Danielle, Rachel and I set up camp in her room. Many chats and guffaws later, we decided to go to sleep...ish.
"CALL THE MIDGET POLICE" "IT WAS THE SUMMER OF 2009, SEE IT FITS!" "NOSTRIL WATCH" "NOO-NOO NOISE" "COUNT THE SHADOWS DANIELLE, *FACE*" were just some of the highlights...my my it was a funny night.

Sophie's singing never fails to amuse me <3

So, I'm really quite worn out, as I got home at about 2 o'clock, had a sandwich, watched some of Cheeky and Gary on the plinth on Oneandother streaming, and watched last night's Torchwood.
WOW this week long saga is AMAZING!

I'm pretty tired, got lots to do tomorrow, and am away all of this weekend at a Guiding sleepover/organising thing, plus it's the Big Meeting (Miner's Gala) in town, so, BUSY BUSY BUSY!
I'm baking muffins in the morning for Joe, so :D

Tatty bye,
Haze

No comments:

Post a Comment