Sunday 19 July 2009

Two weekends on camp.

Hello there.
You may not remember me.

HIIII ^_^
Right, so last weekend, I went into Durham for a residential weekend with Guides, and it was AWESOMEE!
We developed the phrase "runty" for things that are not quite justified/recognised/cannot quite be described, and also, a little bit rubbish. TINNIES, and the Big Meeting were also quite interesting.
Sorry for not blogging this week, I was filming instead!

Right, so this weekend I went away with St.John Ambulance Cadets, which if you can, you should join (: It was a really fun weekend, and I went as part of a group of 4 (3 of whom I'd never met) to compete for the title of "County Cadet Of The Year", for Durham, and also the chance to go further and compete at National Level.
I didn't get it.
Ah, what a shame.
The weekend was a lot of fun though!
We had a campanology session with a guy called Colin from New College, and goshh that was funny (: We were the elderly group, so he named us: Doris, Ethel, Ada and Cissy.

I was Ethel of course :D
So yeah, it was great fun, and Rebekah, Jennifer and Caitlin were all really lovely people and Caitlin deserved to get the role (:
Of course, Rebecca was gutted to give up the title to Caitlin, but that's the way things go!

So, I'm back now, and hopefully blogging about more interesting day-to-day things, but right now, I'm going to watch Labyrinth with Elizabeth and recover from my lack of sleep!

Tatty bye,
Haze

1 comment:

  1. ERGH, we can't watch Labyrinth today now it's too late and not tomorrow either probably if I'm out.
    GRRR.
    I'm walking into town early.
    POOP.
    Promise asap.

    ReplyDelete