Saturday 19 September 2009

Ew.

So now I have a cold.
This is what school does to me. I swear down and hope and pray it isn't swine-flu.
TOUCHES WOOD.
I had to take my new bracelets off to type this, I thought they'd scratch the laptop, the lap bit.
So yeah! New bracelets! They're a little set of 5 indian-type jangly things from this SUPER CUTE shope in Carlisle, called Gaiya, it sells Namaste bags and lush skirts and insensce and keyrings, lovely books, and BRACELETS.
I got my friend a birthday present for Monday. She also happens to be my Princess Jasmine for the school panto this year, haha EPIC. I love her lots.
Did you know Merlin's back tonight?
WOO.

School has given me cold already. Or maybe not wearing trousers out last night has helped to induce it sooner. Not that I just wasn't wearing any trousers, I was wearing a dress! Hah, Liz got asked if she really wasn't wearing any underwear today because her Avenue Q top says she isn't. How epic is that? It makes me think back to SitC when people asked if I really did like giraffes, and I was like HECK YES I DO.
Good times.

Sixth Form is so tiring. But I have a locker now! I ALSO PUT UP MY HIJACKIT POSTER <3 People think I'm weird for filming myself opening my locker, then trying to explain "It's for my American friends, really!" HAHA.
Especially the new kids.

I'm making a skirt in Textiles at the moment. I really want to make a full suit for my final project this year, like jacket, waistcoat, trousers etc. It really disappoints me going shopping now. I mean, Liz got a new coat today, it's really lovely, but going shopping for things other than shoes, tights and coats has begun to annoy me, because the whole "one-wear" item thingymajjig is really wearing on me. I wish I could just make my own clothes, like my teachers used to, and Mum, it would be so much more useful. At least things would fit. You could get the right colour too.
I hate how skills are wasted just so companies can make gross profit.
I'm quite riled up now.

But yeah, I'm quite happy really, I just did a new video, despite being all full of cold.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6rwddiTCzY

I miss being able to write weekday blogs.
I DID WARN YOU GUYS :(

Tatty bye,
Haze

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! Hazel has a cold!
    WAIT IS IT CONTAGEOUS?! OH SHIIIIT RUN AWAY

    oh wait. blog. D'awww, it's all good.
    (That was extremely corny.)

    Oooh, those bracelets sound freakin' amazing.
    When you say you weren't wearing trousers, do you mean that you were just wearing UNDERWEAR?! Or like a skirt/dress?
    HAHA I SWEAR TO GOD I DIDN'T EVEN READ THE NEXT SENTENCE. Wow, okay, okay, okay.
    Hehe, heck yes you do!

    HIJAAAAACKIT!!! Awesometastic.
    YOU DID GET ALL RILED UP! That was awesome!
    I don't own any tights, probably because I don't wear skirts or anything, but I'd like some neon blue oness?
    <333

    (Dude, awesome. An email, blog, and a video from Hazel today?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUDE, YOU SHOULD GET THE NEON BLUE ONES.
    Both Liz and I have some
    <3333333333333333

    ReplyDelete