Tuesday 1 September 2009

Splurge

Whoops, is it September already? I only wrote one blog in August.
Oh how I feel the shame!
Anyway, this past weekend saw Summer In The City in London!
IT WAS TOTALLY MORE AWESOME THAN I CAN TYPE OUT.
That...doesn't make sense...
I don't want to rant about it, because I had so much fun, and so many amazing experiences, it'll make me miss it.
Plus, Liz will probably give a better account of it anyway.
We met SO many people, and just had an awesome time, singing, being, enjoying :D

I feel abit guilty because I find it hard to blog when I've written a detailed diary account of the day, and I don't want to just write out what I've written in my diary because that would just feel wrong, and I have a thing about copying things like that.
I like this thing to be more internetty and stuff, related to friends and times that people hopefully like reading about, and can relate and comment *justspoutingnowshouldstopreally*
I just don't want to give up on this, because it's fun, but I know that in weeks to come, sadly, these'll probably become short, uninteresting, rushed or non-existant.
I'M GOING TO TRY MY HARDEST I PWOMISE!

Anyway, we went on a big Primark spreeeeeee so I have lots of little nice things and cheap clothes to mix and match.
Liz and I need to iron on transfers and watch up telly and films we're missing out on.
I think I'm going to paint my nails U.V. purple today, ah thankyou Primark bargains.

Tatty bye,
Haze

4 comments:

  1. lol. like your ranting on the thread wasn't enough :)

    Oh! I saw a Hazel look alike in the grocery store the other day XD I almost ran over and asked for a picture <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think those are the best experiences, where you kinda just want to experience them, and not write about them. I have a few of those as well, just to cherish. xD
    MY NAILS WILL BE PURPLE TODAY AS WELL. That's some evil twin stuff if I've ever heard, er, read it!
    Anyway, enjoy your catch up day, Haze!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well what I wrote is written now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is Primark like the Goodwill of the UK? I am excited.

    ReplyDelete