Friday 4 September 2009

School!

Woah.
That is just about all I can say about how I feel today. So overwhelmed mayn!
Sixth form is a surprise tbh, it's so BIG.
So many people I never expected to come back are still lurking around, giving me creepy stares, and just generally scaring me.
I'm in an AWESOME tutor group though! First day, and Hodgy's making jokes about Ashlee being orange, oh my life.
I felt so odd in my new black uniform, looking sortof strangely longingly at the new little people in BLUE uniform. Not like that, I really like blue, black makes me feel like I'm constantly on the way to a funeral or a business meeting! I LOVE MY SHOES THOUGH! If and when I get time, I shall upload a picture of me enjoying wearing them (: They are SEXY. Like, no joke. I love them.

I feel quite bad because I was SO psyched for Psych today, and the rest of the day, and I wanted to feel like Marissa did and be like "HOO I CAN'T WAIT FOR SOCIAL STUDIES MY TEACHER IS AWESOME." but... I didn't. I sooooo didn't. It was just scary.
However, double English one day a week? I LOVE THIS, I have BGB <3 She is absolutely THE BEST. I'm never giving English up, EVER.
So I'm excited for that, Textiles and actually Biology. But Psychology? HECK NO.
The teacher is so dozy she actually forgot that Liz sat at the front of her classroom for a whole year, only 2 years ago. I tell you what, she doesn't half lull me to sleep.

So, I'm with Danielle in ALL of her lessons and frees and study periods with her, except her Maths lessons, where I have Tech. I LOVE THIS LIFE <3
Mass was a cringe.

Then again, when I got home, I realised the little flap at the back of my new blazer was still tacked together! AHAHA HOW LAME AM I?

Did I mention I LOVE MY NEW SHOES?
We had Chinese for tea, and Chinese tea, then...Rocky Road Ice Cream bahahahaha.

I am absolutely so gutted that I had to delete and re-upload my Mika competition entry video, if you're reading this, please watch rate and fav again, please? It would mean the world, as I am *slightly* distraught!

Ah, I need a relaxing night tonight, and thank goodness for the weekend, even though I know I have no time to relax. Dammit.

I'm really struggling with this diary/blog crossover you know! Argh.

Tatty bye,
Haze

5 comments:

  1. Hehe, WOAH! I like that word.
    So is sixth form optional? Is that why you were surprised about the turnout?
    YES SHOW THE SHOES WOMAN, SHOW THE SHOES!
    Oh man, Haze, I really really can't wait to take Psychology. I'm taking it next year. You've GOT to keep me updated on it!
    And hehe, I love getting mentioned.
    You're very lame, Hazel. KIDDING OF COURSE. :P

    I will go refavorite the video now!
    You seem to be doing a fine job with the blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll watch your vid a la morn coz it's blates too late now. :|

    ReplyDelete
  3. The phrase "psyched for Psych" made me giggle. It was too clever. :3

    I've always wanted to try out a school uniform for a bit. Black might be fun for me, but a bit boring. Are you allowed to spice em up? Blue would be cool; I'm constantly trying to make the clothes bring out my eyes so that might be nice. Mostly I just want THESE uniforms: http://tinyurl.com/ltwu7g . They're from my favorite show in the world. /blabber.

    I saw that you re-uploaded it, and I still don't know why! Maybe the answer will be in the comments. Lemme go do that. Bai! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just went back to school for Year 13 and I was sort of dreading it. But as soon as I stepped into my English classroom and saw my favourite teacher (and not just because he is insanely attractive...he teaches my favourite subject and is the best teacher I have), I was so happy to back.

    And your Sixth Form wears a uniform??? None of the schools around me does that - a lot have to wear suits, but my school let us wear pretty much anything...

    Weird.

    =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! new shoes are awesome.

    and the blog is awesome.

    and you are awesome. but, we already knew that labby stalker :)

    ReplyDelete