Tuesday 22 September 2009

Holler!

So I’m writing this at precisely 8:03 a.m… In school, in the tech block. This keyboard is sticky with “I haven’t been cleaned over the holidays” type mucus. Woah, not actually mucus, that is sick. Anyway, I was printing off some blodge about Lungs and mucus, so that’s why the word mucus is running QUICK AS A FLASH offof my finger tips.

Also, by writing these at school when I have the time means I can write them when I have things in my head, fresh from sleep, and haven’t had a day to interrupt these obscene and interesting thoughts. Not obscene OBSCENE obscene. Just…yeah. Plus, I can just scrawl ‘em out and save them on my pendrive, then upload ‘em to the ol’ blogspot before I’ve wasted a good half an hour thinking of something to write and digressing onto facebook.

I got the feeling that as I wrote that, and you read it, I was swinging my arm and going “GOOD OL’ BLOGSPOT”. Oh dear. This is what I like to call “early-morning-itus.”

So this keyboard is sticky. Hopefully my typing will correct that, but then I have this awful sensation that it’s CLINGING to my fingertips, ew.

I’m filming for my last “Elizabeth is still here” week of Hazelizabeth this week, and it’s slowly driving me demented. BUT STRATFORD ON FRIDAY, HOLY SHOOT. I am so excited :D

Apart from the fact Stratford was on the news yesterday because Shakespeare’s house is falling down. Bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmholes.

I’m trying to think of new, innovative ways to let out my anger in words. By not swearing. So, saying sugar, bum, poosniffers, stuff like that. It’s not all that nice, but the occasional FLUFF OFF is quite amusing tbh. I mean, it’s all James’ fault anyway, he swears like a chuffing trooper! AND THAT NORA! She swears lots and lotsies! SO YEAH YOU TWO, BACK AWFF.

My accent irl is getting like, more broad. WHAT AM I DOING?

Aaaaanyway, it’s approaching time to switch on the Zen, listen, go to the common room, listen to talking, sort out Prefect duty, have some lessons, eat a STEAK AND ALE PASTIE (oh man, I love you Mum) and then…oh yeah DOUBLE FREAKIN’ ENGLISH <3

So, my day’s gonna be preeeetty dandy, and pardon the expression, but I feel almost as enthusiastic about my day ahead as I feel Marissa would. Man, she’s infiltrating on our lives like MAJOR TIME now!

I LOVE IT.

The only thing that is somewhat like a doomsday to me, is going to Cadets.

Screaming children who get their fingers stuck in chairs. Yes chairs.

Dang, they’re so clingy.

Anyway, I’ve gotta dash. Well, really, there’s no hurry, it’s only 8:15 a.m. Oh, and I changed the wheely chair to a stool so my wrists were higher when typing. Wait, did I tell you I was on a wheely chair?

I probably didn’t, but there goes my train of thought.

I like to think it’s actually a train.

Choo choo.



SO I'M HOME NOW, and about to post this...

I put my order in for the Café Pasta food for the Stratford trip...

3 guesses if you don't follow me on twitter?

Pasta and WHAT?


<33333333333333333333333>

Tatty bye,

Haze



keep scrolling




























































PESTO <3>

2 comments:

  1. You sound more and more like my macaronis.
    :D:D

    HUFFLEPUFF OFF

    WIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. When a blog by Hazel is called, "Holler!" you know you're in for some CRAZY SHIZ.
    EW HAHAHA mucus on the keyboard? What is this insanity?
    I know what you mean about the day interrupting, days can be long and squash out inspiration and stuff.
    HAHAHA SWINGING YOUR ARM. I can actually see you doing it. Arm at a right angle, jerking in a dorky way.
    Clinging to your fingertips? *gags*

    OH NO HIS HOUSE?! That is heartbreaking.

    Heheehe, poosniffers. Please say that in a video sometime. kthxbai
    HAHAHA YES THOSE TWO. I don't swear much, but I swear a lot more now than I would have if I wasn't friends with N-Slice. Mostly I just say, "freakin'" a lot. And damnit, occasionally. And SHIZ ALL THE TIME. Words are awesome.

    Your accent? Broader? What do you mean by that? Less ENGLISH?
    Hehe, a MUM STORY. Well not really a story, more of a mention. AN MM!
    AWWWW YAY! Oh heck yes, inflating the lives. THAT MAKES ME FEEL HAPPY. Like I'm worthwhile or something. :)

    Doomsday? *lip quivers* Why would you mention such a thing? /still sad about end of season 2
    Dude, wheely chairs are extremely awesome. I was going to buy one last night but I DECIDED AGAINST IT.

    PESTO HELLZ YES. I mean, I already knew it, but I would have GUESSED!
    Damn you and your scrolling. <3

    ReplyDelete