Thursday 3 September 2009

Greg Holden <3

There is no way I could possibly be more in love with that man, his voice and his passion than anything else in the world right now.
Maybe bar the smell that my newly waterproofed, sexy new school shoes are wafting around my unventilated room, but hey.
HAI THERE!
I played on OMGPOP today, well...as a guest, and I WHOOPED ASS, but as a guest, then I got a hazelizabeth account, so add away and be nice to us/me...
Oh my giddy goodness. I got so giddy today actually!
We watched "The Benchwarmers" and by jove, I'm in like with that film!
It's so funny, nerdy, oh JON HEDER <3
I think I shall write up a proper review of it in good time, because I want to watch it again, but SIXTH FORM, GAHHH.
This is my stream of concioussness YO.
I wrote like 2 whole pages as opposed to just one in my diary last night, so much happened to me within like an hour!
I got a text inviting me out yesterday, for today, and I was feeling SO grotty that I was just like UGHHHHHHH NO. But I thought it would be like one of the last times *us* lot would meet up together, all together with James. So I was having a crisis. I'm not ashamed to admit I totally broke down. There were various other things that had been agitating me, but it all just hit me, plus I had a reason to blubber, so I did.
Then, James rang me and was like "I REALLY HAVE TO TALK TO YOU. YOU SOUND STRESSED AS BUM." and I just had to hang up; I couldn't speak to him.
He rang back and sent a text like "please just answer!!!"
So I finished up writing my diary and sat with a hot water bottle for abit, and he rang back.

HE'S ONLY COMING BACK TO SIXTH FORM WITH US!


I still don't know how/ why/ what he's doing, but he's going to be with the Dream Team again! Minus Fran...whoops.
But it made me feel so much better! But silly me, I just cried down the phone at him and he was just like "YOU ARE MAD."
Then, he dropped the bomb that he has tickets for V.V.Brown in NOVEMBER!
I JUST SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'd man!!!

AAAMAAAGAAAAA I am so excited for then, for Friday, for life.
Seriously.

I'm getting ready, clearing my pendrive, packing my bags, having a bath and painting my nails neatly tonight, I'm so psyched!
Hahaha.
Early nights make me feel prepared.
I like preparation.
However, I fail to prepare for lots of things, but I enjoy what I do.

Plus, I just found my Aladdin script and highlighed it all.
Wow, I have some mediocre lines.

BRING IT ON SIXTH FORM, wear me out why don't you?
I apologise now blog readers.
In advance.
See? I'm preparing you at least.

Tatty bye,
Haze
(for the drab foreseeable future...)

4 comments:

  1. HAZEL! HAHA! This blog just make me laugh. I mean, what a roller coaster of emotions!
    So ol' James wasn't going to be going to Sixth Form with you guys, that you knew of, before today? Where was he going to be going? All I know about it is that he was super excited for his Gryffindor-like tie and IMing in all caps. :P
    Early nights make me feel prepared too. I went to bed at 9:30 last night. It was freakin' GLORIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. :) that made me smile. i tend to over prepare for everything, besides the things I do need to overprepare for. Then I under repair.

    haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is this Sixth Form I keep hearing about? I take it it's some sort of level in school, but do you know the American equivalent? I feel so out of touch. D:

    I do love preparing and planning things, although I tend to prepare last minute and plan way too far in advance. It's a cuuuurse.

    ReplyDelete