Thursday 24 September 2009

Excitement

I’m so chuffing excited right now. But oh so tired. THIS KEYBOARD IS DRIVING ME INSANE. The space bar has to be hit TWICE for it to respond. OH MY GAAA I’M GONNA HIT THE ROOF.
So, sitting in my study period, not much to study… Gonna hit “Birdsong” in a bit, because it needs to be read. So does Death Of A Salesman though. Oh dear.

Watching films at the start of the day doesn’t half tire/ wear you out. Like major-big-time. I am shattered. My eyes had that weird watery-tiredness about them this morning, and James said I looked depressed. Way to go. So then, watching Death of A Salesman REALLY CHEERED ME UP. Not that I am depressed at this moment. Or at all really. Just a little weary. But then we watched some more of As You Like It, and I can’t wait for tomorrow evening now.
Man, Shakespeare is great. THIS KEYBOARD IS NOT.
I really don’t have much to say yet, I haven’t eaten. With James. He always has something to say to make me laugh, or feel uncomfortable, y’know.

So now I’ve eaten.
I also ate a cookie in the car just now. OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
HAHA Yeah, meditating with a cookie, what an image.
Man, I needed that after Textiles today. No offence, but everyone in the room was half asleep! And eyes were drooping all over, I for one couldn’t keep mine open. I’m convinced there was something in the air…
Then off to pastoral R.E. where Jen said I looked like Richard Dawkins. Yeah, thanks a lot JENNY.
YEAH JENNY.

Today had some pretty freaking awkward parts :z

"I'm pretty sure she's not all there *strange glance*"

Oooh wow.
I'm eating a Hazelnut treo, it's mighty fiiiiiine.
Is it wrong that I like Hazelnuts? Because it feels kindof wrong, but also, quite devilish teeeheeeeeee.

I'm SO TIRED. ACH.
Orchestra with Bert was beautiful (:

HOLY HECK, PESTO TIME THIS TIME TOMORROW <3

Tatty bye,
Haze

3 comments:

  1. That DoaS video is all "moody" its terrible and the Dad bleeding terrifies me!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh. DoaS video is depressing to no end. We watched it in lit last year. The whole gas sniffing thing was shudder worthy.

    pesto, love, and cookies

    ashxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your complaints about keyboards and sticky space bars just amuse me so much.
    Death of a Salesman? That sounds hilarious.
    HAHA I read that as "cookie in the jar". xD
    I think it's more ironic, you like hazelnuts, Hazel. xD
    When I was in 3rd grade, I really wanted a small brown dog named Hazel.

    ReplyDelete