Monday 16 November 2009

3-5 Days condensed in ONE

We saw the man again.
This time a truck blocked him.
Dad then said “I wonder what the truck he can do now!”
BAHAHAHAHAHA.
It was yet again another case of laughing out loud inside.

Elizabeth’s in London. With Alex. Doing Chartjackers things…
WOW.
And building robots ^_^
Which is beyond awesome.

What I am doing today is :
· Recovering from V.V.Brown last night (WHICH WAS FUGGING EPIC :D)
· Recovering from my weiiiiirdo dream!
· Going to see Sister Helen Prejean speak about the Death Penalty and Christian Faith
· Going to Orchestra with Bert the Bass Clarinet
· Distributing Chartjackers fliers
· Rehearsing for Panto
· Catching up with Danielle
· Going to see the light display in Durham, get cold and get as many free torches as I can before someone picks up on it
· Do all of my work after tea time
· Be thankful that I’m busy and not bored
· Finish this list and post this blog whilst avoiding the rest of the internet…apart from Twitter.

I love lists. They make me feel organised. Right, I’m going to print off some fliers and guillotine them up and slot them in the registers. Hopefully!

-
Well I managed to do it! One in every register!
Right, now to see what I managed to do yesterday…well I didn’t manage to post this. Douche.
· Sort of recovered
· Recovered from the dream…ish
· Saw Sister Helen and Bud Welcher speak; cried.
· Read The Time Traveller’s Wife in Orchestra
· DID THE CHARTJACKERS FLIERS. In the centre of Durham too, mainly to gullible students, yeahhhhh.
· Failed at Panto, but it was funny :D
· Caught up ish with Danielle
· Saw the lights, the torches were pathetic, but filmed some epic NF bits of film and long exposure pictures.
· Did sod all after tea time, we went out.
· I was thankful to be busy and not bored
· And I didn’t go on the computer at all yesterday.


I’m having a vaguely good hair day today…I think.
I came into the tech block this morning to find…two tables completely missing. And some cupboards strewn across the floor. I just stood there like 0_o and then PR and the other man brought the table back. PR called me Elizabeth.


ELIZABETH IS BAAAAAAAAACK. For now!
Oh and now I have Avenue Q in my head…
You’re not just a normal person but you’re not in the mood for me…
Winter here means you’re in summer but you’re not in the mood for me…
AAAAH MAN.

So…off to Biology, frantic tech research, major Psycho fail, and HOMEEEE. Then to Rainbows and to see Footloose! YES!
THEATRE BUZZ!
I want to go to more gigs man, the thrill of it is keeping me going! Seriously.
We need a better gig venue in Durham.
Anyone support me in this?
I found my pink leather gloves yesterday. Oh yeah, I am so jokes and you know it :D



-
Ok…so it’s Monday now. FAIL.
This weekend was major busy, Liz was back!
Footloose was EPIC. The nerdy characters were the best xD

I have found somewhere to go to a gig, FO’ FREE YESSSS on Saturday. This means no Manchester gathering. BOOO. But it means frantic panto and a jokes Band rehearsal :D
I’m getting a haircut on Friday, pleaseandthankyou.
YEY.
I’m vlogggging this week, so I’ll probably not get to post and stuff, plus I’m properly knuckling down to work. Honestly.

-
I just walked home with Richard, it was pleasant and somehow uplifting :D
And I now feel like I'm eating student food: Cheese and pesto on toast, with a carrot, to balance it out.
I'm off to Piano in 20 mins, then I'll come home, do my DOAS quotes, and UKULELE IT UPPPPP :D


Tatty bye,
Haze

1 comment: