Saturday 7 November 2009

When I’m a teacher

I will clean the board thoroughly.
It’s just one of those things that really BUGS me. When someone has written on the whiteboard, and doesn’t clean it off entirely. THOSE LITTLE SMUDGES, COMMAS AND EXCLAMATION POINT POINTS, just hanging around. Just clean the board damnit! Never mind, it’s just like when I see a plug socket on with nothing plugged into it.
IT HAS TO BE SWITCHED OFF.
They actually terrify me, especially in Biology. Nevermind, stop typing insane person.

Today is the Feast Day of St.Leonard, the patron saint of our school, and (wait a minute, checks catholic.org/saints, no joke) (WAIT A MINUTE, POP UPS? AT SCHOOL __) I think its prisoners, or something like that. Catholic.org was a little bit of a fail there.
“Patronage - Political prisoners, imprisoned people, prisoners of war, and captives, women in labour, as well as horses.”

THANKYOU WIKIPEDIA. Haha, “as well as horses” Brilliant.
So yeah, we get “the morning off”. Well, we all have to be in school still, but we have a mass first, so sitting and being encouraged to sing and, y’know, pray. Then, ‘long tutor time’. It does what it says on the tin. We sit until lunchtime, in tutor. We have no idea what we will be doing today, I’m hoping GOSSIPING.

Oh, harking back to the other day, there was no cake at the presentation for University choices and all that shiz. Gutted.

TODAY IS THE DAY I ALLOW MYSELF BACK ON FACEBOOK.
FACEBOOK FRIDAY.

But only at about 8 o’clock, I have to go to Guides after Rainbows, blahh blahh, watch Waterloo Road that I didn’t manage to watch last night even though we didn’t go to Aykley Heads even to Johnny Durham spot. We were all too tired and fed up tbh, and we heard enough fireworks anyway.
I hope you guys (even if it’s just Liz who reads this) had a nang time whenever you celebrate bonfire night, if you do, and be careful with all the fire and flames an’that man.

Cheers.




"Fictionally, in the Harry Potter series, the so-called "First Wizarding War" between Lord Voldemort and his Death Eaters versus the Ministry of Magic with the assistance of the Order of the Phoenix took place in the Wizarding world of the United Kingdom between 1970 and 1981."

Now, this needs to be explained. I was doing my technology research, for fashion history in the 1970’s and important dates that shaped fashion influences, on Wikipedia, naturally. AND THIS WAS JUST CHEEKILY PLACED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.

Man, do you think I should actually include it in my notes that will be copied for the rest of the class?
It’ll make Mary laugh at least ^_^


Sorry that it’s been like… a day since I wrote this.
And NOW I’m posting it :D



Tatty bye,
Haze

2 comments:

  1. I hate boards that aren't cleaned properly as well. My English teacher has three board rubbers in his room, but he always uses a piece of paper instead and it doesn't work and it really irritates me.

    And the plug thing freaks me out too. I have interrupted a lesson before to get up and switch off some plugs. It was totally worth it

    =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. "as well as horses”
    Good to know old Leonard is looking after them too!

    I love that potter reference :D:D:D
    NANG

    ReplyDelete