Sunday 29 November 2009

Oh chuff.

Major chuff.
Neither of the printers in the tech block work. How am I going to print off my epic Lear analysis? Aaaaaah! Noooo!

Note to self:
Do not :
· Get your hair cut short and start to enjoy it
· Then dry it with a lot of mousse in it
· And fall asleep.

I woke up, and lo and behold, and ALMIGHTY BOUNCE HAD ADORNED MY HEAD.
I mean, it sticks out like, unnaturally far.


Oh wait, I went and told Dad the printers weren’t working. He switched them on at the side for me D:
But, now I get to print out my work and feel proud about it. Oh wait, maybe I need a coversheet. Hmmm.
*clip clops away into the other room*
*checks printer*
*CALIBRATING*
*PROCESSING*
*mmmm lovely Lear sheets, all fresh from the printer*
*clip clops back*

I feel organised.
This is an excellent thing.
I have to spend my lunchtime at a Clarinet lesson today. I’ll have to eat my lunch in my free 3rd. But also do some English and some photoshop for Tech, as I won’t be in the lesson on Thurdsay. I have to go and apologise for that eceteraaaaaaaaa. Consequently (can you tell I’m in essay writing mode? YES), I will have very little time to eat and apologise today, leading to me having to apologise for being late to probably a few things, and apologising for probably not getting to eat all of my lunch.

It feels odd anticipating what sort of day I will have by writing these in the morning. But I do like it. I like the way I can go back and edit in what *actually* happened and what have you.
I’m going to Bishop Auckland this afternoon to be part of a student recording council type thing. I think and hope it’ll be goooood stuff.
I hope there’s someone I know there. Eek.

-
Turns out there was one person I knew. She’s one of the Guides we’re going to Canada with, but there wasn’t much time for chitchat. I’m pretty excited now. We’re a record label :D
SOME DOUCHBAGE!!!!!!!!!!! ORGHHH RIGHT, I AM OUTRAGED.
There are these sliding doors (I think I’ve written about them before) in the tech block, the red ones with the slidy metal bits like old lifts?
And SOMEONE CLOSED THEM SO FAR that it was impossible to open.

Oh yes, the handle was so close to the cupboard that I had to pull the lever thingggggggg.

To open it.
And by gum those doors are heavy. THEY HAVE HYDRAULICS. Well I think they do, how else would they be able to be forced open without such a force?
Anyway, my arm and palm of hand really hurt from trying to force those open.
I could’ve just walked around tbh to sound like a teacher, *clip clop* :D
But I didn’t. I decided to hurt myself.
But all in the way of getting to a printer to save myself the faff of the Sixth Form SHAMBLES OF A PRINTER IN THE LIBRARY SERVICE. So, thankyou technology Father, for saving me from that FARCE.
X FACTOR DEADLOCK FARCE FACTOR.

That reminds me, I must listen to that podcast… XD
Well, I’m very pleased with my English (another one this time), and I’m just generally quite happy.
My androgyny test in Psycho yesterday showed me to be…get this: FEMININE. So, I may not be completely psychologically healthy (like Danielle’s showed, so therefore the test is a complete sham because we all know THAT’S not true) because I don’t have enough male traits to keep me balanced. I mean, we all know I do. So that test is balls, especially because you have to judge yourself on a 1-7 basis thing, where 1 is Never True, 3 is Sometimes never true, 4 is Occasionally true (WHAT IS THE ACTUAL DIFFERENCE?) and 7 is Always True.
And whatever else is inbetween. It’s just not fair, how can you judge yourself honestly? Everyone wants to say “always true” for “kind and caring” don’t you? Oh I don’t even know anymore.
I’m going to go and practise my lines because…well I have to.
BAII.

Tatty bye,
Haze
(sorry that this was written on like... Wednesday...and the rest of the days...NO TIME)

2 comments:

  1. Best bit "So, thankyou technology Father, for saving me from that FARCE.
    X FACTOR DEADLOCK FARCE FACTOR"

    XD

    oh and the clip clopping

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAZE I LOVE YOU AND YOUR BLOG POSTS. <333
    being organized is my favorite feeling in the world. xD

    ReplyDelete