Tuesday 10 November 2009

Note to self

For future reference, don’t ever clamp the straighteners down on your hand when they’re on full heat, oh yes, 230°C… OW.
I have this little triangle of burn tissue on my thumb, like the fleshy bit of my thumb. The bit that’s still technically my hand, but is the thumb bit. And it barely scorched the palm! It’s really tough and red now…and bleedin’ obvious as well. I caught it when I was drying my hands on the towel the other day, with my nail. Dang, that stung.

Today, I am wearing my waterproof. I thought, that if I’m walking to get the bus this evening, I need a coat and scarf. So I also have a scarf. IT’S HUGE! And red and purple. It has these huge lumps of, well, wool and it even has some sparkly bits! The best thing about it, is that it was about 20p from a Primark bargain bucket type thing. TWENTY PENNIES! WOW.
It’s really, super duper long too! I think it’s about twice my height. When it’s around my neck, just the once with the two tails hanging down my front, they come to my knees.
Oh darn.
I have just realised.
It’s 8:26…a.m… and I’m not wearing boots to walk down the hill. I am…screwed to say it a little more politely than I was going to.
My feet will be in a right state now by the time I get home. Even moreso than they are now!
The cold does funny things to my feet. They go red and puffy. Does that mean I have chilblains? Probably.
Humph.

-
It’s Tuesday now.
I have just realised that this computer is far quicker at starting up and the security thing is WAY quicker at popping up over here than at my other more ordinary station. But the mouse here is cack. Yes, it still has bits of plastic on the mouse ball. GRRR.
I’m doing the rest of that tech research now, because tomorrow night is going to be silly and crazy busy. BUT IMMENSE, hopefully. I didn’t get to talk to James at al today, because he went all frantic and went to get the t-shirts done for tomorrow. And he talked to me in a weird way. I hadn’t read his text, it was in my bag. And now we both have missed calls from each other. This is a mess indeed.

Ok, so I rang him and it’s all fine.
So yeah!
V.V.Brown live tomorrow!
How has it got to November already y’all?
This is some crazyyyyy stuff.
I’m never going to say nang again.
Truth.



Tatty bye,
Haze

1 comment:

  1. I can picture that scarf EXACTLY as it is.
    I'm excited for you for VV.

    ReplyDelete