Thursday 11 June 2009

Accio Deathly Hallows!

I FINISHED HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE AND I CRIED LIKE A BABBA.

I don't know how I will cope with Deathly Hallows, I really don't!

Well, I started the day off with Durham FM, oh what a mistake. I didn't wake up, or was conscious of being awoken by the dulset, northern tones of "Croxdale motors..." URGH. Sorry, back to Radio 1.
So, I got up and shoved some toast down, feeling actually really nervous about my History Paper 2 exam. Ended up in school with Rachel all morning, good times!
"So Rachel, have you learned anything from me spouting History at you this morning? Anything about Communism?"
"Yeah they had a strike and wanted bread, then the secret police shot bread at them."
"Close enough."
It'd've been much better if that did happen in Russia tbf, but oh no, Stalin came to power.
I can forget it all now!
Mr. Hastie sat and talked through the exam paper Lesson 2, and it made sense, so :) Yet, Rachel sat and doodled and was like "That was actually interesting, sounded quite cool."
Yeah, cool meaning that hundreds of thousands of people were persecuted, terrorized and forced to fall under Communist rule? Yeah, cool.

There was a question on Stressemann, and I was like "OH RIGHT I KNOW THIS"
1/2 of the q. down, and WHAM

Gone.
:|
Absolute PANIC!!! I did remember just near the end though, PHEW!

So I signed out of school, mostly, and only got like, Textiles left now, oh and Deathly Hallows, but :D


"Right monkey socks", those Rowntree's 'Randoms' adverts really tickle me!
Tomorrow, I'm going to gear up for some reviewing, I might write a side blog of reviews, probably films and their scores, because I like that.
Oh, and orchestra was not fun, at all.
Le Nozze De Figaro? Aaaaaaaaaaa, I'm sorry.

The Big Bang Theory was immense, followed by Neil's bodypopping on Th'Inbetweeners...

I'm never listening to Durham FM in the mornings ever again.

Tatty bye,
Haze

1 comment:

  1. So much for the station that lives and loves Durham :p

    Bring on the trumpets!

    ReplyDelete