Monday 29 June 2009

Sorry, do you even know who I am?

Cripes.
It's been like, ages! Wahhhh!
I'm now consulting my diary *again* after the result of trying to write this for the second time, yeah, the bohemoth blog of seven or 8 days... I wrote it on my internet-less computer, saved it to a penddrive...now corrupted, and when I plugged it into mum's laptop... PENDRIVE WAS EMPTY. Crafty bugger, that was a 6 page long blog! Honestly, I detest the silly little devils now ¬_¬
Aaaanyway, I'm breaking my own rules writing and posting this tonight, but mehhh.

Right! Monday! My diary says I watched DoctorBenjy live on blogtv...how could I forget! It was awesome! I've fallen in love with The Omegle Game, Headbandz and Noteability :D Play My Tiny Piano ^___^ Ah, yes, Monday was the day I ventured into town, to meet James and Rachel to talk all things Harry Potter now we're free of exams! I set off for about... 20 past 12 to get the bus, which was pointless, I should have walked and saved some money! Silly Haze! Got there for like, 1, on time, pasty time, stood on the bridge and waited for Rachel and James. Rachel showed up and we stood and talked about holiday plans, freedom, and finishing HP :D
James was late because there was a funeral in Bish, so the bus was late, he ran from the bus station and was all sweaty and flustered...no change there then :P We ventured to Shakeaholic and I got a Milky Way Magic Stars one, man was it magic, and sorry Mum. This diary is SO not useful... I had an idea today (yes, the first day of July) that I should handwrite and scan my blog entries, like I write a diary, then I was like NO HAZEL THAT'S WHY DIARIES ARE PRIVATE, SO OTHER PEOPLE DON'T READ THEM, BLOGS ARE FOR THOUGHTS. Idiot. Anyway, we ventured down to the riverside, then James said this nugget:
"When I was reading OotP, you know what the best bit for me was? Hagrid's Tale."

Oh man, seeing as I was lying down, I did actually ROFL. :D
Then, quel suprise, I came home. DoctorBenjy on Blogtv, I've already said... nevermind :D <3 I finished Join Me by Danny Wallace last Monday, <3 awesome book, GO READ IT! I just like the way he writes, it's a laugh a minute :D So, *last* Tuesday, papsticks, I tidied my desk (apparently, that's what I've written here anyway...), cleaned my mirror and dusted the piano, which was incredibly dusty :S Haha, I've just realised I wrote "goshers" in this diary... holy humps. I had a bead explosion, where I'd foolishly balanced a tray of beads upon a box, then walked STRAIGHT into it...yey for clumsy-itus. *NOTE- IT'S A RECOGNISED GENETIC DISEASE. Liz & I sat in the garden to record our LHS video, eating pappadums (which failed) and marshmallows together, but never actually edited the video. Oh well. Went to cadets to play with the parachute, and we have loads of new members, they're all tiny and under 10, it's crazy, they're crazy! Liz got very muddy, HA! John Green on blogtv, reading out his first page of Will Grayson, Will Grayson <3 and Looking For Alaska in German haha! I also left my contact lenses in when I went in the bath, then tried to take them out while in the bath... seriously NOT a good idea. My eyes are still slightly sore. Wednesday 24th! Haha, because I had to get up early, I wrote "body closk no likey" in my diary, ohh me. I'm a tin of peas :D So's Mum, she said BlogTV was way better than ordinary tv... SCORE!!! I went to Newcastle today with Mum's year 6's to the new Hancock museum/ great north museum, it was awesome! I took some footage, so when I have nothing to do, which is probably most days from now on, I'll try to make something of them :) Mum's classroom at school is like a nerdfightastic shrine! She has Hogwarts crest(s) all over, the poster from BEFORE GoF was titled (OMG I KNOW) on the back of her door, signed posters offof real authors, and like articles ABOUT Harry Potter everywhere! Plus, she has a countdown on the whiteboard until the release of HBP, so WOWOOWOWOWZERZ! I want to post it on the Ning :D When at the museum, we went to the planetarim...and I fell asleep. It was a 40 min long projection, and tbh, I was tired already, it was dark, and cosy, and... oops, I dribbled. Choir rehearsal was exhausting, but short :) Thursday 25th! (while writing this now, I have just received a bowl of rice pudding, yey!) School Concert! Felt like such a dweeb, ahah that word, as I forgot to take my Mozart Missa Brevis in D Minor onto the stage with me... aaaaaa. I wrote about my blister in my diary, " Thanks Primark Hi-tops, ya blue byotches!" LOLz Ugly Betty catch up this morning, gosh I LUVZ IT ;D 'Like taking candy from a tranny' PAHAGHA. I bought the SFX magazine for Liz offof my WHSmiths card, despite not having 60p to rub together anymore, I still had £8 virtual money on this card I got for being "Special" at the end of year 9...something like that. That magazine is full of awesome, CAN'T WAIT FOR TORCHWOOD AND HBP NOWWWWW; aaah. Concert went well, Liz&Maddy have now left, boo-hoo :( and I'm a lonely Alto... and when we came home we got chips, so SCORE! Friday 26th (getting there, congrats for actually reading this, please persevere) Well, it says here,and pardon my french, "Holy Shit, Feltbeats." I think that says it all. She can make a winter's day feel like the summer. Yeah, sure Tom Felton, sure... I found a pip sick today! HAHAHA I'm not from New Zealand, no. 8/10 Cats, GT. We made 1/2 of our 1st Batch of Kepier Clothes on shirts tonight, they look miiint. My earring broke when we went to specsavers today, to get Dad some new frames, and this is what we did. Well, we played with the machine that takes pictures of the frames so you can compare them...gosh it was FUNNY.

We did a "Hazelizabeth" with a quarter of each bit of face, but the picture won't transfer D: We went to InShanghai for tea, yummetyyumkins :D
Oh Hell, I've let it get to Thursday already! AAAAAAARGH.
I need to steam my prom dress, it's creased :S

Oh gosh, Saturday.
I have drawn the funniest diagram for the size of the piece of cake I got at Gorman's Party, it's like "IT WAS 2/3 ICING, sooo good but sickly." Seriously, it was the lushest cake I've had in a while, but my my I felt ill after. I went with Mum to the Darlington Carnival this morning to sell home baking, tatoos, biscuits for children, books, popcorn, drinks and bricabrac to raise money for Canada, it was good craic!
Jenny did me a tatoo, with strawberries, but alas, NO PICTURE. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I bought Liz back her book that she "lent out but never got back due to complicated circumstances" and she was WELL chuffed :) There were also these awesome guys who had a ghetto blaster and tight green tights and headbands on in the parade doing "Ghostbusters". Crikey, it was funny. I did take a picture of Jenny and I enjoying ourseves watching the parade, but I don't have the memory card. At a later date lovelies :)




Ah yes, Sunday. The diary starts with a number of expletives in the direction of this blog not saving ¬_¬
I tidied out my trolley today, found a loaaad of stuff to sell, anyone interested? Helen'll sell it on e-bay for you :)
Moulin Radge :D:D
Monday!
It's bad when it's into my vlogging week, very bad.
I got rid of loads of old clothes from my drawers today, mostly old Guide uniform tbh :\
I stuck up some more wall...yes posters :D
We need to get tickets for Rent...
MATRIX!

Tuesday...
Today, I started to play through all of my track on my lovely Zen from the beginning, ALPHABETICALLY. Luckily, started with the stolen Parselmouths songs :D, so was well chuffed!
We have Dinosaur Pasta in the house, the best thing about it is that it says "not for adults" on the packet...SCORE!
Flight of The Conchords tonight was actually SOOOO FUNNY, get it watched!
I was given some forms about Cadet of the Year tonight... should I do it guys? I need to decide!
Pointless sorting office jaunt, a good 45 mins lost there!
Watched a little bit of About A Boy tonight, aw I love that film :)

WELL NOW WE'RE ONTO WEDNESDAY WHICH WAS ACTUALLY... YESTERDAY!
Well, I failed here.
I put "Argh it's June!" when clearly, I'd just written "Wednesday, July 1st" AHHAHAHAHAH IDIOT!
My bedroom is tidy, see Hazelizabeth week 30 when it's up for some bits of tidy, and I now have a space for mum's computer :P

I played both the piano and the clarinet today, and I have a lesson on Thursday, which is today now but oh well, I've confused myself.
Spattergroit isn't much fun, and neither was accounting all of this rather pointlessly. Again.
It says here "@replies on Twitter, hehe" Maybe...
www.twitter.com/Hazeltron
...
We played brick off at Guides, immensely fun but exhausting! I loved seeing Hannah again, it was awesome :D I can't believe how many new small people they are, they're quite rude as well...stealing extra biscuits! I DON'T THINK SO! I'm going back next week to try and organise patrols, it's a shambles!
I think there was some controversy on Facebook last night, but I really CBA anymore!
Oh, and whilst dusting, I shook the duster out of the window, and it fell off just as Alice walked by. Lovely.

The Winner of the An Awful Lot Of Running competition's entry was REALLLLLY actually awesome, many congrats! We had a lot of fun filming ours anyway :)
I get my braces changed on Friday, 2 days before our prom.
Gosh, fml.

Tatty bye,
Haze

P.s. Well done for reading all of this, you really are a trooper and deserve a reward. However, those who may have skipped bits... SHAME ON YOU.

3 comments:

  1. I read it. ALL.
    You fascinate and amaze me sister Creaghan.

    I wish I'd got a photo of Gorman's cake, it was so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL this was so fun to read.
    The best part was when you called yourself an idiot. xD
    LOL Hagrid's tale. That is ... amazing.
    If I was a (bigger) fangirl of you, Haze, I'd buy your things. But, alas, I am not. :P
    I must admit, the winner of an awful lot of running was amazing, but you guys did such a good job! *sniffle*
    I READ IT ALL! Can I haz prize?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, we'll send it to you, but I'm not telling
    :D

    ReplyDelete