Sunday 14 June 2009

More food = bigger person

I had a nap at quarter to four today, it's totally put me off! An hour and abit sleep in the afternoon, fully clothed in a billowing denim skirt, it was a little uncomfortable, but I slept nonetheless, then to be woken by mum saying something about the oven, and I could smell tea :D
I felt so out of it, so I sat and read because listening to Stephen Fry started to make me a little drowsy.
HIS TONKS VOICE IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD.

"You'll never get anorexia because you like your food too much".
Well, that's what mum said to Liz.
HAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

We sat and made fimo things on my bed listening to Jon Richardson, fruit and owls in collapsed cages. I tried to make an owl in a yellow (gold) cage, didn't work. Hedwig :,(
Then Liz and I shared out my last 7 Jaffa Cakes, and it was a lovely sisterly moment, it just made me feel really happy ^_^
Then I read, re-painted my nails, re-considered my plans for Hazelizabeth this coming week...it's either going to be R.O.F.L worthy, or extremely cringe worthy.
I think I'll post outtakes on my channel if I can find the time.
I'm in school for Aladdin Auditions in the morning, then I'll be home to film...

Aha! The suspense! I hate how Liz has already guessed!
¬_¬

I'm really annoyed because I have just aquired one of those annoying little nicks in my nail, like a dint, a divot. IT'S SO FRUSTRATING!

Right, I'm going to go unwind to Grimmy and AnnieMack (massivepotatoes) in bed and read some HP. :D:D:D

Tatty bye,
Haze
(I just typed Jazze, that's quite jokes, Like JAZZ-EE or Jazzy, not Jay-Zee, that's just silly, much better as ZED anyway haha)

2 comments:

  1. Haha, as soon as I read the title, I knew this entry was going to be hilarious.
    It was.
    My mom says that to me all the time, telling me that she doesn't have to worry about an anorexic daughter. Hilarious.
    Gahhh, I really wish I had a sister. YOU GUYS ARE SO FUN. Excuse the caps. :)
    Okay, going to leave now. G'bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, look at me, fatty coz I like food.
    THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH LIKING FOOD!
    I'm not getting fat.
    Just coz all I do is sit... :|

    ReplyDelete