Friday 12 June 2009

Baguette Rouge

That's me, South Shields, sitting on the BRUM ride, no, not the BUM ride, Brum, the iconic children's telly figure! It was great, but when I was trying to get out, it started singing at me...


I just misread this tab as "Bugger, I'm not going to lie to you.."

I'm sitting watching Outnumbered now, it's so FUNNY!
So, I woke up this morning around 8ish, listened to some Radio, furiously switched it off afterwards.
Still not content in Radioshire here.

Then! Aha! I got up, had a shower, and began to tidy my room!
What a bohemoth task! I got rid of (and put in the waste paper box) at least 4 whole core science exerscise books, all of my Core and Additional revision notes, all French notes on EVERYTHING, all R.E. year 10 stuff, wanted rid of this year's but didn't get 'round to that.
I found some hefty CGP revision guides I never used... oh well!
So, my shelf isn't as saggy-off-the-wall now, and my floor is TOTALLY clear! I vacuumed and everything!
But, what really upset me was that I'd set up today for major sitty-downy-ready-Harry Potter, yet I HAD TO TIDY.
Boo! (that's not like surprising boo, it's supposed to be a sad boo, like boo-hoo)

I did read some though, before we went out as a fam.
We went to the DLI museum to look at the preview for the new art exhibition, 'cos we're like members there, :), and it was squiffy!
"That little one's about the right height for a house-elf."
Oh Liz <3

AH CACK PUTTING THE PICTURE IN DELETED THE REST OF MY BLOG
THIS SUCKS MAJORLY!

Well, then we went to Café Rouge, and this is where I feasted upon "Un Baguette Rouge" (not sure of masc or fem... oh well), which was a steak baguette with chips and err well I got some mayonaise :D

Oh yeah, we watched HSM3 to review it for TheLoveHateSociety, oh dear.
It was meh, and I painted my nails silver, will go back to Huffles next week when these are sufficiently chipped.

I came in from being out to sign into the computer, and Ashley was online! Woopage! Oh, and Dan, but he was late (LOL). Typed up some horrific poetry :S HAHA!

Well, I've just found out Banksy hijacked a museum in Bristol, it looks REALLY JOKES!

Going to read now,
Tatty bye
Haze

2 comments:

  1. Are you going to put all your old papers in the trash then?

    That picture is amazing. Is that Johnny's shirt I see? =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yess I am! They're getting recycled :D

    It IS Johnny's tshirt! ^_^
    x

    ReplyDelete