Wednesday 10 June 2009

Brave, really brave

Art Exhibition!
Well, we went early, so at 6, then were the last ones to leave, stragglers 'til the end.
I don't want to repeat what James said about my "Exterminate Regenerate" video, gah!
SHE CUT MY SKETCHBOOK UP, SHE CUT IT!

Today started with me being VERY angry with Chris Moyles, HE'S NOT FUNNY!
I think I may rebel, DURHAM FM NOW!
*The station that lives and loves Durham...* bahahhaa
Sorry, I was just eating some crisps...oh only Liz will get it.

My fingernails have chipped, like, majorly now, it's really depressing :(
French reading exam? DONE, hoo-hah! It was actually, like, good! I understood it, there was a bit about Parisian farmers only selling veggies, because the farmer in question took a strike against, well, the French, and the other one was about students who had a strike about notes that were repeated and they didn't learn anything from their notes.
Well well well!
It's over!

PHYSICS IS OVER FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
w00t to the maximum, it wasn't too bad, I answered everything, at least.

I feel like such a fatty, KFC for tea! Oh, it was good! Choir was pretty cool, just a nice break.
Mr. Hastie just talked at us about the Tsar, gah! Ahaha rhyming prep., you'll get it soon enough guyyth...

I would really like Quicken the Heart by Maximo Park (need umlaut, meh), <3<3<3 Paul Smith! HE SANG AT FRAN :D Just because they're majorly awesome!

Oh, on another note, I will never, EVER get sick of Exterminate Regenerate by Chameleon Circuit, major lessthanfree. (Said like Charlesburg, oh yeah...no ahha)

I will try my best to finish HP6 by Sat., alas, I must kinda sit my last 2 G.C.S.E's, however reluctantly.

Tatty bye,
Haze

No comments:

Post a Comment