Sunday 7 June 2009

Alas, Sunday.

I FINALLY FINISHED HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX
^_____________^
Wowzers, thankyou J.K.
Ooft, I started Half Blood Prince yesterday, I'm half way to Dad's half way-ish marker. I keep finding little bits of paper Liz has used as markers, but I'm curious to find what she's marked... and WHY!
Hmmm, physics revision *yey*...
Electrostatic paintsprayers? W00t...
I do only have 4 exams left, so huzzah!
*French Reading, Physics, History Paper 2 (Russia and Gemany) and Textiles.
I really want to make some more bracelets and nice things like that for people, it's very theraputic to do so.

I can't believe I posted week 26 for Hazelizabeth yesterday... TWENTY-SIX!!!
Argh!

I've lulled myself into the belief that half an hour of revision and note taking constitutes for a "balancing" half-hour of Harry Potter...it's VERY sensible, clearly!

Jon Richardson was clearly hillarious on 6music this morning, I really want to start podcasting!
I hope Alice's cake for Steven went well, with "the food colouring!"

I desperately need to sort out my room because the floor is covered in books that I can now give back to school, after I've signed them out, and I think I'll be pleasantly surprised to find I have a lot more space in my room this summer, after disposing of all Year 10 and 11 notes... possibly only Year11 notes after er Results Day, but hey-ho, they need to GO.
Recycling...yes...

Will be in Darlington later for Canada meeting, only just over a year to go now! Mucho-excitement!
I'm afraid I don't think I'll update this again today, due to an overwhelming need to actually revise, so I must go and make my bed, eat food and learn about static charges.
Joyous.

Tatty bye,
Haze

1 comment:

  1. the cake went horrible i shal upload a picture on my profile when i get the time. I had to make another cake and you will be able to see why :D
    MUCH LOVE x

    ReplyDelete