Saturday 13 June 2009

Stephen Fry


and his dulset tones read to me the complete and unabridged version of "Deathly Hallows" today.

25hours of awesome, but I've only listened to like 30 mins so far!
(picture= South Shields again ^_^)
Might try and do more pictures...


Liz poster week 27 of Hazelizabeth today, and 27 seems like a heck of a big number :s

I just can't wait to make mine next week! ;)


We went to Embroiderer's Guild this morning, and had our photographs taken for the Nothern Echo looking at the exibition! That's the second time for me, lol, but it was quite jokes nonetheless!

I did some gold chain stitch, then came home to have a scotch egg and some carrot in the sun. I really REALLY dislike warm kettle chips, it's really disgusting! Bleughhh. I wanted to make some little fimo things and bake them today to sell to raise money for Canada for Guides, but Liz swore I didn't return it, yet it's not actually in my room anywhere... HMMMMM ._.



I've spent the afternoon doing AmazingPhil's space adventure, it was fun, but I've not done anything else :

Oh no wait! I did some beading! Aha!


It's comedy on the telly tonight, but I'm going to Pittington's Got Talent with Mum to watch some people doing Stavros Flatly, so I might just laugh really loudly at them <3


Oh well!

Danielle sent me "All my little words" the cover by Tom Milsom today, I hope I've made her into a fangirl :D

Hexasexual ^_^


Today's entry's not as long today, 'cos not much has really happened, 'cept I'm still getting used to this computer's new keyboard and Vista-y-ness...


Aspired to watch Rocky Horror today, but didn't.

I'll let you know tomorrow how tonight went, 'cos I'm cool :)


Tatty bye,

Haze

No comments:

Post a Comment