Sunday 21 June 2009

Facebook chat

Had a lovely conversation with K today :) After we got in from Choir and Orchestra rehearsal = SUPER DUPER TIRING!

Phew! Standing up for the entire "Le Nozze De Figaro", urgh....groans.
I got my text read out by Jon Richardson this morning on 6Music!Ha!
I got that little twinge of excitement and pride when he said "HAZEL IN DURHAM" in a Durham-accent, I laughed quite abit.
We had kipper for breakfast, it was a wee bit too bony... Happy Father's Day Dad!
I beaded and stuff today, but the rehearsal took up most of the day.

I tried to tidy up my floor abit more, so now the shoes are more...together.
I have a really sore finger, again. Do you ever get that sensation that the sore finger feels really hot compared to the others when you try to make it feel better?
Oh well...probably just me!

Singing's really beneficial, but I'm so tired right now...
Mmmm Maximo Park :D

I hope Alice's t-shirts with quotes on look jokes, I know they will, quite excited now :)

Tatty bye,
Haze

No comments:

Post a Comment