Saturday 27 February 2010

Bubbling with excitement

My start to the weekend was actually rather beautiful.
I watched School of Rock.
I actually, whole-heartedly adore that film. It's just great.
Jack Black, lets get rockin'!

I am sorry about my last post, I just REALLY like that song. It is just... ahh, I love Dan le Sac vs Scroobius Pip.
I'd really like to get my hands on his published poetry...
:D

So I talked to my friend today. My special friend. My ice-skating buddy. My bus pal.
Now this is going to sound odd.
I suggested we should hang out.
You know, casual like.

He said that he would like to go and see Alice In Wonderland with me.

A smile broke out upon my face that was rather huge.
I checked the calendar.
I think Mum got confused.

I am going to see Alice In Wonderland with Dominic.
Not Francesca, as I think she understood/mistook.

As I will be going straight from band, to Newcastle (on the train WOOOZAHHHHH) to see the film, and Francesca said she will then take me to hers to drop off my doss-over bag, we shall go and see You Me At Six, PARRTAAAAY HARD, and then just you know, be awesome. So *that* part of the day will be spent with Francesca.

I'm slightly happy right now. Wait, I'm really rather ecstatic.
I also have my MIKA poster up ON MAH CEILING! IT'S RIGHT ABOVE MY FACE.
OH YEAH!
The Alice in Wonderland soundtrack is really rather spectacular.
CHECK IT OUT (when you can).

(This is a short post, it feels wrong)


And Mother, there is nothing to worry about. He's a very nice boy.





Tatty bye,
Haze

3 comments:

  1. :D YES!
    I've not been online properly since Friday afternoon. This is good news, and also now I have a lot of things to read! :S
    We might be going to see "The Lovely Bones" at the cinema in town today... strange film for a 5 month anniversary but pshaw, it was a GOOD BOOK!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Hazel :D
    I enjoy things going well for nice people :) It made me smile like this --> ^_^
    The final comment made me chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I have to say is, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."
    Oh, and have a super wonderful time. :)

    ReplyDelete