Thursday 11 February 2010

Walking alone

gives me far too much time and space to just think about things. I mean, my battery had run out right in the middle of "Dental Care" by Owl City in second study today, and I was just really like HUREHRHRRRRR about that. But walking home in the slightly bitter air this evening just opened my eyes.
(AHEYRHFFH ARGH AS IF I HAVE JUST HAD TO ANSWER THE PHONE 4 TIMES IN THE LAST 10 MINUTES! ARGH MY SHIN HURTS).
So, walking home in the like, silence, makes me think of all of these "what ifs" and it drives me crazy.

I mean, I saw two people with hoods up and really malcontent expressions on their faces, and I just smiled at them. The first was this slightly bohemian looking boy, well man, I would've said maybe 19? and he just averted his eyes away from mine when I smiled, with both my eyes and my mouth, because I'm generous like that.

OH MY GOODNESS RIGHT
I just sat on the phone for another 10 minutes to my Mum's sister. She is having a hard time teaching. And as soon as I sat down to keep typing with this post, Mum arrived at the door with our tea of fish and chips.
I'm currently sitting with a cup of tea watching my TSR video load up onto youtube.
And listening to Ellie Goulding and Erik Hassle singing "Be Mine". And falling in love. Totally.

So, the second person was this...well she was a chav. I'm not going to beat around the bush. But I flashed a really genuine smile, and she was like "WHUUUUUUUUUUUT?" It was actually hilarious. You know in films when you see people's reactions after they walk past other people? And I just beamed, rather like, insanely. But it was COOL. I FELT SO COOL. And like, maybe that girl might have thought "WTF IS SHE JUDGING ME?" (yeah, like she would've thought something like that...but I keep this blog CLEAN dudes, clean as a whistle...that needs cleaning) but she was like O_.

Oh well, you win some, you loose some.


I really fancy going bowling/ice skating on Saturday. I feel a certain amount of freedom ahead this week. Like, being able to walk into town, get falafel, meet my friends, maybe even new people, and just feel...confident and renewed.
I feel that this blog has lost its direction now. UPSET :(

Elizabeth rang at lunch time, and James filmed me whilst she did so.
You'll see the results soon I hope, hehehehe it was really funny!

So, I'm off to see Bugsy Malone tonight at the Hermatige (which is a school near to where Frangipane lives) and I'm excited because I haven't seen it in ages, and I love it when the parts are given to actual young people who can play them properly and the splurge guns are like :D
That was a RUBBISH DESCRIPTION HAZEL.
Anyway, I'm a big ol' fan of am dram, and hopefully a good audience member, so YAY.





NOOOOOOOOOOO!
HOW CAN J-BEED DO THIS TO US?
I JUST DIED INSIDE.

Tatty bye,
Haze

3 comments:

  1. Haha Bugsy Malone. Awesome.
    Good job for smiling at them. Usually I walk a little faster and avert my gaze, because I think I'm going to be raped. But that was because I used to have to walk through the bad part of town at 9pm. Meh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Answering the phone is THE worst thing about that bed.

    AHH Bugsy! I've still never seen that all the way through 0_0.

    AAAAND, you didn't send me the files :|
    I only have tonight to edit them really!

    ReplyDelete
  3. all i really got from this was RUBBISH and Bugsy Malone.

    no fault of yours of course, just me being spacey.

    going to reread this now :)

    ReplyDelete