Sunday 7 February 2010

I fell asleep on crack

The Crack, the magazine. Honestly.
Now, as a sort of meme, this is what made made my day today:


"advantages and disadvantages of botanical garden
hi im a studen who badly need your help. i need to know all advantages and disadvantages of a botanical garden. pls help me finish my paper work. tnx


Posts: 2,396
Hmm? I suggest you read through the forums to try to determine the answers to that question yourself. I think it will be best if you present your own ideas in your assignment.
__________________
Eric La Fountaine
Forums Administrator"


BAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. Now, I found this, searching for an answer too. And I just admire how frank the admin was with this person. Firm, but fair. I guess they should find and present their own ideas in their assignment, but that's not helping me, is it? >.<

Oh dear.
Ben Folds' music is so LOVELY! It's helped me do...some work today. I set out at 10 o'clock to do it ALL today. We all knew it wasn't going to happen.
I passed 1010 tweets on Twitter. BOOM.
Also, I found a beautiful phone which I would very much like for my birthday.
It's the flat version of the Sony Ericsson Hazel(tm). WOW!
I KNOW!
I saw it and though WOWZ. ACTUALLY PERFECT.

However, it has so many features that are like "Wow, that's useful...or unnecessary, but still cool", and made me realise how much I do actually need to dis-attach myself from...like the internet. And constant connection with people. Hence, probably why I've cherished and used my phone properly and not felt the need to nag for an upgrade for the past 3, coming up to 4 years. But now, I think I would like something not as battered, and just...new. Don't get me wrong, I adore my current Margi. She keeps me in the loop just enough, and keeps me out of it just enough too. I'm scared that if I *do* get a new phone, I'd just be GLUED to it. I really don't want that. I need to just be alone sometimes. We all do. I'm not a lonely person, but we do just need to get away from technology sometimes. For me, this need is becoming stronger, but my willingness to actually do so is considerably lacking.

Talking to Ashley is lovely.


I need to finish this Effington (ah Ben Folds <3) Biology work and...everything else.

OH! TOMORROW IS MONDAY! YAY!

Tatty bye,
Haze

5 comments:

  1. Haha, good job on getting... some work done. I don't think a new phone would be a bad thing. I agree that we need to get away from the technology, but... you can still do that with a shiny new phone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you DO get a new phone, that one sounds spectacular! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHAHAAHAHAH my captcha for that first comment was "menicrac"

    XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOLLLLLLLL ON CRACK. HAHAHAHA I LOVE YOU HAZE.
    That is absolutely amazing, that forum thingy?! HAHAHA SO HARDASS.

    Can you tell me more about the spotify thing? I really don't understand what it is.

    My favorite part of getting away from technology? Leaving my phone in my room on top of my closed laptop and running away somewhere with a book. :D :D :D

    HAPPY MONDAY EVEN TOHUGH IT WAS 2 DAYS AGOOOO. I mean, yesterday. LOL

    BAI!

    ReplyDelete