Friday 19 February 2010

Wild Young Hearts

I've been on another Spotify spree.
I don't apologise for this, because it just means I'm broadening my musical diversity, and its horizons.
I am quite fond of The Noisettes.
For other reasons than just the beautiful music.
Oh ok, I give in, I'll explain!
Sorry, I am rather giddy.

So, I went ice skating yesterday. And met up with Dom. I can say it now, because Mum finally guessed what he's called. And meh, maybe she'd like to know.
And no Mum, he's not what I class as a boyfriend...yet.
MUAHAHAHHAHAHA.

Anyway, aside from that manic giggle, we all met up yesterday (all being Fran, Danielle and two of his friends. NOT A TRIPLE DATE SCHEME, I SWEAR). And went ice skating.
Now, it has been at least 2 years if not two and a half years since I have been skating. And that was with this pre-mentioned "friend" of the rather depressive blog of a few weeks ago, just to add to my massive pile of poop thoughts that went on yesterday. So, lurking like a lurker on lurk pills (Oh Louise Rennison, your cute little literary devices!) at the back of my mind she was there all day, but she was eschewed with a firm hand. Believe me. Ha, metaphorical SLAP. No.

BACK TO THE EVENTS HAZE!
Fran and Danielle had trouble with public transport, so his friends, him and I ended up going on the ice "early". Well, we quite literally broke the ice easily. BAHA. Anyway, it was just so sweet. Like Bambi, I failed quite miserably to start with, but I picked up confidence (somehow) ... and glided around, into children most of the time I may add, but it was actually so lovely. Mind you, I was imagining things to happen before hand, and guess what? THINGS ACTUALLY EVEN WENT BETTER THAN THAT!
As I was saying, I did flail around abit to start with, but he just grabbed my hand and I dragged him around the ice. He said that it was nice just being led by me. I half expected my legs just to give way then and there, but they kept going. Goodness only knows how! And I still haven't even explained The Noisettes! Well, I shall do that bit now.
The rink had this loop of (some) good songs on, and seeing as we were on it for an hour and fourty, we managed to get through the whole loop. There were these blissful moments when he was skating backwards and I was checking behind his head for children and corners, and he was just looking straight into my eyes. Oh yeah, and then I looked into his and he tripped over my skates. He went SMACK down. Oh my goodness, the guilt just made me scream. I think I mentally scarred a child or two. The cutest thing was that when I apologised, he told me that he was more concerned that I might have gone down with him. Which (I still don't know how actually) I hadn't. ANYWAY! There was (and were actually many points) this one point where we were just skating together, and others where caught a glimpse of each other across the rink when separated, and a song came on that we both knew. We just sort of mouthed TUNE and started singing it at each other.
By far, the best one was "Never Forget You" by The Noisettes ( found here) (OMG IT JUST CAME ON MY SPOTIFY, NO WAY!!!!!) because of the lyrics. Oh, and Beyoncé's "Halo"....LOL.
Also, Kasabian. Just love, right there.

He also, later, offered me some of his milkshake. I couldn't have it because it was full of skittles. Still, the gesture was there, right?
Oh, connotations of milkshake, you make me want to projectile express myself all over you.
(I LOVE SUE FROM GLEE BAHAHAHHA)

Then I went to see Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief with Francesca. Oh my goodness, he is some smokin' eye candy. We were so close to the front of the cinema (well on the front row, duh) that it felt like we were in the film. I'm not complaining about that, he is fit. But my eyesight did suffer a little bit.

Phew! WHAT?
FRANCESCA'S FRIEND IS FRIENDS WITH ERIK HASSLE?
WHAT IS THIS? I NEED TO GET ON THIS!
I have done my research analysis now. PHEWFFF. Revision, reading and one ALAAL to go for work now, I think I'll get most of it done before Avatar.

Oh yeah, I'm going to hang with the blue people. FINALLY.


"Did you miss me?
I borrowed your silver boots, now if you just let me give them back to you..."

The skates were blue.
POOP.
Hahahahahahaha.




Always remember me.


Tatty bye,
Haze

4 comments:

  1. That is so adorable. I love The Noisettes too <3

    I head PJ and the LT was not even close to the book. I think I'll wait for the dvd to come out or something...

    BLUE PEOPLEEEEEE! yippee

    aww, milkshake love. :')

    Will never forget you,
    Ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me happy for your happiness. He sounds like a lovely chap. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gotcha yourself a man eh? haha niiice -hi fives- -looks away awkwardly-
    sorry I'm just trying to simulate what I do in real life XD

    ReplyDelete