Saturday 6 February 2010

"My sudden protracted cardiac arrhythmia tells me I love you"

That has made my day.

I also realise, I say that far too often. I'm increasingly aware that I try and judge my days by seeing if I've said that at any point during the day. I've figured out that if I haven't...it's been a rubbish day. End. Of.

Now, I'm not too much of a fan of Physics, and most of the time, I just don't have the patience to want to understand it, but I appreciate it's complexity alright. But this makes me go :D

"As I approach you at near the speed of light, I hope I can experience the time dilation of seeing you for eternity."

I mean, you can't really get better than these nerdy lines, can you?
Oh, and yeah, this one *actually* got used on me.

"You have 206 bones in your body, do you want another one?"

I'm not ashamed (well I am actually, just a little bit, but really not enough for it to constitute as lying) to say that it actually made me go "Aw. He's cute."
Is there something wrong with me? Because, looking back, it's actually probably the creepiest one there is out there. BUT YOU KNOW NOTHING OF ITS CONTEXT MUHAHAHAHAHAHA, SO THERE.

So, today was quite busy. I woke myself up with Revenge On The Radio at 8 o'clock. I didn't get out of bed until about half past. It was quiiiite alright! I then jumped straight in the shower, and washed my hair. GAH.
Then, I had the crusts of the loaf with nutella and peanut butter, as a sandwich. Man, I felt like I was living the high life! (Is it *really* Nutella day? WOW IF IT IS!) Then, I got ready and stuff. And by stuff, I mean actually procrastinating enough to not have any time to salvage the hair or actually put any make up on. On the plus side, when I was at Band (which is where I was getting ready to go, fairly self explanatory Haze, your intelligent readers will CLEARLY UNDERSTAND *facepaml*) I was able to rub my eyes as much as I wanted to because I had NO MAKE UP ON AND I WAS TIRED. BOOM. We played Les Mis. I got the tingleies and smiled. It was really rather lovely. Then I came home a little bit earlier than ordinary, and had some soup, washed my face, put some eyeliner and mascara on, marvelled at actually how long my eyelashes have become...WOW, and then packed up some stuff, and got in the car.
That reminds me, I have a copy of The Crack to finish. I actually LOVE that magazine. It's just perfect for...well me. HEHE.

So, we went to pick Philippa up (Helen called her Phil today, it made me think of someone. Yes, the someone who used the chat up line) and then drove to Allie's house in Darlington for a meeting about Canada. I'm really excited now! We spent about half an hour choosing colours for Hoodies and polo shirts...we decided on Purple and Red. That way round in correspondence to the hoodies and shirts.
(Side note, I just rubbed my eye and now there is glitter in it, despite JUST writing about having MAKE UP ON MY EYES AAJNHSJSNDKSDK >FAIL<)
So the meeting overran abit, but it was actually really cool. Everything's booked now. And I mean everything. WOWZZZZERZZ!

So when I got home, I checked my emailios and stuff, and sat with Ben Fold's University Accapella album on le Spotify and finished The Catcher in the Rye. And I mean wow. What an intriguing book. I do feel slightly lost having finished it now.
Really rather sad too about J.D.Salinger now.

However, I'm going to go and read my previously mentioned copy of The Crack, and source some new art and music to go and, you know, be cultured visiting/witnessing, and just feel... hopeful.

Tatty bye,
Haze

2 comments:

  1. Those are some awesome pick-up lines. Also, sounds like you had a nice day.
    Yay for those :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Your days seem so fantastic.

    This morning I noticed that our fridge door doesn't close and had been handing open all night and that my wok was out on the side even though I haven't used it since Saturday.

    I HATE MY KITCHEN

    ReplyDelete