Saturday 20 February 2010

That the heart may be the weakest part of me

I've started my psychology work and revision.
Having left my textbook in my locker.
ARGHHH!
Noah and the Whale can save me! HURRAH!
One of the things that actually cheers me up, no matter WHAT, is being able to clap in time to songs, which you know, have CLAPS in them.
Like Jocasta. That song, right there. I never thought I would be in love with an entire album like I am with that. And that band.
Which reminds me, they played the Sage in Gateshead near to me. The Sunday after we had dumped Liz in Lancaster. Mum said I couldn't go because I would be too tired. From that day on, I have been an incomplete and brokenhearted Whaleite. WOW. I JUST MADE UP A NAME.
Maybe we're just whales.
Ha, Liz's friend Alicia is TERRIFIED of Whales!

I really like clapping. Like, I mean, I can clap quite loud. And when we had to clap after performances at school, or after Mr.Quinn's speeches after mass, it was always our line of friends that were the ones competing for the last clap. Mine was always the loudest, and I hope it still is. I do tone it down around like small people, or people that I hope will hold a higher opinion of me. But apart from that, I let rip with the clapping.

Oh my goodness.
I guess I should review Avatar, right?
Well, considering I had a rather baffling night online last night AFTER I'd seen it, alas, (Earwax) my mind is not so clear.
I had to give the Imax glasses back. ARGH. Aside from grumbling... OH!
I saw my cousin Lucy and her boyfriend before we went into the cinema! They were sat at Yo!Sushi (which looked UNBELIEVABLY TEMPTING, we had to wait until we got back to eat our tea of spag bol, HALF PAST NINE? IT WAS A JOKE I TELL YOU...but really quite lovely and wholesome, we watched a programme about thatching...LOL) and she looked really happy (: I was pretty proud to have spotted them :D

Oh bum. Dad is trying to fix the shower. I have this horrible sinking feeling that something has gone wrong.


Anyway, Avatar. The imagery was lovely, I was baffled by the effects and the experience of it all. I was just angry at the end because LEONA LEWIS HAD TO GO AND SING THE SONG AT THE END, DIDN'T SHE? ARGH.
The plot wasn't amazing, but I did enjoy the experience. I think the best bit for me was when I turned to my Dad in the middle of the film and he was pretending to brush away the falling "3D" ash from his shoulders. Oh it did make me chuckle amidst all of the "LETS BLOW UP A BIG OL' TREE AND RUIN EVERYTHING" bit of the film.

It made me happy.
I now have to go and leave the "I still haven't seen Avatar minority" group on Facebook.
And STOP GOING ON FACEBOOK.
I'm starting to hate it, with a BURNING PASSION.
I also need to stop becoming a fan of things. IT IS TICKING ME OFF...
AH, I am stopping.
What a relief.
I shall only check once a day, notifications, inbox, respond to my friends... END.

OH MY GOOOOOOOD GRIEF. Fireflies just came on.
I am going to be standing less than 5 feet away from Adam Young at 8pm tonight.
With Francesca.
It's love.



Tatty bye,
Haze

2 comments:

  1. THEY DIDN'T LET YOU KEEP YOUR GLASSES?!
    well, darn, ha that was my favorite part. the glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT? Your theatre is messed up. We had the option of keeping the glasses or not.
    Also, Noah and the Whale FTW.
    Other good band with whales: Said the Whale.
    (Canadian band, it's my duty to promote them).

    ReplyDelete