Thursday 28 January 2010

Apologetic

I am sorry for the length of my last post. It was actually rather painful to concentrate on, in both writing and reading back. So, I’m going to try to make an effort not to exceed a page on here. And also, to try to stick to more of a point.

I’ve realised that I really enjoy seeing people doing awkward or embarrassing things. Like searching for their car in a car park with full hands, getting to the car and they cant’ open it…and then they drop something. I also really enjoy pulling faces at people from inside the car, or on public transport when I’m by myself, and seeing them get utterly perplexed. It’s the sense of power I think, just the childish element that sometimes makes them go (or at least I hope it does) “Y’know what? Loosen up.”

I like being that little bit childish, laughing for a little bit too long and sometimes even slightly grudgingly, hold quotes dear to me.

I’m really very excited for the next part of my life. As soon as February starts, this year is going to be pure, undiluted awesome. I just know it will be with what is already in place to happen, and judging by the surprises that have already come my way so far, others are in store. Waiting quite literally around the corner, in the cover of a book, in Timothy-Tarquin the laptop… in my camera. Being captured and preserved, and holding a hope that these excellent moments will stay with me for as long as possible.

Recently, my indulgence has been completely zoning out to music I usually would skip on shuffle. The technique has been to lock the screen so I can’t see what it is. I just listened to a song by Stephen Gately. This makes me sad.

Away to double English, a free in which I will be religiously studying Biological Molecules (ARGHJSHHWALKAJA), TECH and then Pastoral R.E.

Annie Lennox.

Oh man, yesterday Johnson tried to make a Harry Potter joke, I totally stared him down. So did the rest of the class.

“So petrification is when the minerals blah blah and turn to stone, like the Harry Potter spell… when he petrifies someone?”

GAHHHHHH. It wound me up in the tiniest way, I just wanted to scream PETRIFICUS TOTALUS *so* loudly at someone and for them to act out just freezing up and fall to the floor. It would have been so EPIC! I’m sure Fran would’ve done it for me. However, I would have looked like the most obnoxious douchebag ever if I had done that, so I sat there and glared at Johnson whilst he went red and his eyebrows went crazy from embarrassment.

(When reading back, note to self: STOP STARTING SENTENCES WITH I, YOU SOUND RIDDICULOUS.)


Tatty bye,

Haze


p.s. I actually heard someone say "I'm not going to lie to you..." today. I think it's fair to say it made me :D

1 comment:

  1. :D Ah-may-zing
    I dislike people who think they know Potter and then just fail.

    ReplyDelete