Thursday 21 January 2010

Not so splendid, but it’ll do

I think it’s because I generally have an obnoxious personality that the little things in life tend to really wind me up. I mean, I *love* singing in the car. Absolutely adore it. Especially when other drivers and passengers see you givin’ it all, and they’re like “Woah, she’s having a good time” and I am SO like “HECK YESS I AMMMM!!!”. Anyway, I regret to say this but it’s about time I got it off my chest. One of the things that really annoys me is when *other* people, in the car I’m travelling, sing in the car. Like, when I’m not singing along. Because, well, I find that they can’t sing. And it just really GRINDS on me! And I am aware that this is a highly obnoxious thing to hold close, because the reality of it is, I probably don’t produce the best of sounds when singing along either, but I enjoy it. It’s particularly when Dad changes the words. I mean, once, it might be funny. But more than four times within the same song? And THEN pointing out the mundane aspects of the bleak setting outside our car? There is no need. Not on a morning. And not for my personal wellbeing, that’s for sure. Please.

Last night I spent getting tired and having odd dreams that I can’t remember which slightly scares me. I worry if I don’t have dreams, like vivid ones I can remember. And it’s always the really odd ones that stay. Oh, isn’t that a surprising thing to point out Hazel? NOT. Duhhh.

Yesterday we watched about an hours worth of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince because we didn’t have a psychology teacher. It was AWESOME! I have a plot test on Gatsby today, and I realised that I have been confusing Jordan with Myrtle for ages. DANGGG IT I AM SCREWED.
My mittens are *slightly* too long. I still love them though ^_^

Bad, bad, terrible hair day, and again, no makeup. Still, we had fish and chips last night, so it’s not all bad (:
I get to upload my video now too (:
HUZZAH FOR THE FAILURE!

I really don’t like it when Chris Moyles on the radio slates Owl City. Like he can talk… GAH. OH MY GOODNESS IT IS NOW LESS THAN A MONTH ‘TIL THEN AAAHH MAAAHHH AAAAAAAAAA!
Amazing.


Tatty bye,
Haze

2 comments:

  1. so thanks to you, I did the whole cross thing with my shoes last night...or lack thereof. I decided to use my fuzzy neon green socks instead.

    according to my strange dream I will be marrying either my friend's grandfather or the guy who I currently like; neither of which are possible.

    lol.

    oo. owl city in concert is bestie. <3

    IM ALWAYS SCREWED FOR SCHOOL. join the club.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Hazel, I remember the looks I would give you when Dad would say things like "there's a cloud".

    :D

    I hope I'm not one of the people who annoys you when we sing in the car. Like, when we sang to Godspell when we were driving from James' to home. That was wepic. Well Epic.

    PS. I've ordered the CANT remix cd from paypal to turn up at Home. :D

    ReplyDelete