Sunday 31 January 2010

Strike up the band

Make the fireflies dance, silver moon's sparkling G Gsus G .........So kiss me

Hello. What a lovely song. Arranged for the Ukulele there.
It's made me smile this weekend.
But a lot of things this morning have made my head hurt, and for bad reasons.
I spent last night talking to Marissa and Alice about things from the past that have plagued me, and I decided to act on it, and send a sincere message to an old "friend.
It turned out, that my sincerity was lost on her hypocrisy, and in retrospect, neither of us can really remember what happened accurately because anger played a part in our changing of ways, as well as distance and time.
And new friends, old friends, acquaintances and jealous beings all played their parts, maliciously and to a point where I gave up.
I am saying now, that I have given up.
It's her loss, not mine.
As she said, she gave up ages ago, and it's all in the past.

I'm moving on, and do you know what? Despite the bitchyness, I do actually feel relieved.
But there is another burden I bear, and that is the fact of this new...boy that I think I like.
She will talk to him about me.
My rock in this whole, now rather blown out of proportion situation, is Alice.
She knows what she's like, and I just pray that she can mediate for me. To him, and to her if necessary.

It's hit me pretty hard how much I've changed over this period of three years. I've grown up, and I can see it for once that I made some big decisions, and coming down hard on them now, I've certainly grown from them.

I also read back my entire myspace inbox today, with messages from 2006.
Man, I went through some myspace TRAUMA. And my best friends stuck with me through it all.

Hooray!
I'm going to play my ordinary clarinet (not the now fixed Bass, that is for Friday!) and my piano, and then stick some Regina Spektor and AFI on.
Yeah.
Then read some Gatsby and write some more letters.

Life isn't too bad, it just was kind of hard today.
It could be worse.

Tatty bye,
Haze

2 comments:

  1. Oh *huggles* was that JS? BLEH?!

    LETTERS!

    GATSBY!!

    Myspace?
    Hahaha, I should re read mine too to find out what the three unread ones are!

    I'll do that AFTER my art.
    Yes, that's right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're beautiful, Haze, and I don't mean that in a creepy way, honest. If that girl doesn't want to rekindle your friendship, she is seriously a BOOBFACE.
    I'm glad you're so hopeful and shiz. :D :D: :D :D :D :D <333333

    ReplyDelete