Sunday 10 January 2010

Oddities.


This is the orange I ate today. It had *the* oddest segments I have ever seen. Before I thought about reporting this to my online community, I had eaten the weirdest ones. Then I thought, well, this reminds me of Marissa's last blog. About guilty pleasures.
I think one of my guilty pleasures is probably taking pictures of when my hair goes right.
Oh man, I sound like the most vain emo kid ever.
I just like to record when things go right!

I found the most amazing t-shirt for Fran's Birthday on Threadless.
I told my mum, she thought it was amazing.

She's also onto our plans to get the band back up here... she is sceptical. She shouldn't be.

I'm sorry that I don't feel I have much content to report today, I've been knuckling down and re-learning (because we all know Hunter taught us it wrong in the first place) all of the Psychology so far, for the exam on Wednesday.
I think this'll be the last chance I get to write one before after then.

AFTER THAT, I AM CELEBRATING THE END OF THIS MODULE...by making a music video.
YEAH.
I am excited, I have lots of ideas :D

I watched Amelie yesterday. I think it has become my favourite film.
I was sat like this
: )
ALL the way through. Then cried for the last half an hour because it was beautiful. I don't think I can fault it at all.
I feel like I'm being more cautious in my actions, treating objects with more care and walking differently, like a big weight has been lifted, seriously. It's great.
Also, the weather is daft.

There are small children sledging.
I am learning about how those experiences may shape their adult personality, THANKS FREUD.


Tatty bye,
Haze

1 comment: