Saturday 9 January 2010

Conversations with my 16 year old friends

Hazeee [[24601]] LUCIUS DID IT says:
*if anyone walked past and looked in right now, they would see someone who looks like a REALLY indie boy. Flicky hair, big fringe, comfy jumper, collar poking out of the top... oh wait someone walked past. FML.

Hazeee [[24601]] LUCIUS DID IT says:
*it's my simon shirt i've been wearing over tshirts as an extra layer
*and now i've ripped the armpit

This is my life. Explaining the mundanities of my life to Fran and Danielle on MSN. I love my life so much. I'm organising a party for Danielle. It's going to be the BEST night of my life, better than the first, and better than McFly...wait, did I just say that? No, McFly is always going to be the best fangirl night ever. As well as SitC. WOW. MY LIFE IS AMAZING.
But it also sucks, I can't go out because the buses aren't running properly and it's REALLY blizzarding now. So no Sherlock Holmes (and Jude Law...*Actually drools*) with James. Dang.
I cut my nails. They're short.
I am listening to You Me At Six, and I love them. They are so Indie/Emo I love them. Fran and I are going to see them the day after this AMAZING night of party organised by me and the people it's for. So much for the surprise aspect of it all ahaha, I figured if it's at Fran's house...then I'd have to tell her/ask... HA.
Francesca LUCIUS DID IT says:
*danielles sisters breasts arent always our priority in life

These conversations and quotations will stay with me forever, and since I'm archiving them... I might as well chuck the one in that made me spit out my tea.
I'm revising now for Psychology, and until it's over on Wednesday, I think I'm going to be away from the internet.
Sorry world!
<3
Tatty bye,
Haze

No comments:

Post a Comment