Wednesday 6 January 2010

SNOWWWWW DAYYYYYYYYYY

We spent TWENTY MINUTES TRYING TO GET OFF OUR DRIVE.
It was unsuccessful.
I even had to try and push.
There were three stranded cars just on our street. The man in the van right on the corner tried to help us too, but man, he was so annoyed, he'd been stuck for fourty mins by the time he was done helping us. So we got back onto the drive, and I am sat at home at 08:59. SWEEEET TING MAN!

Alice texted me this morning, to see if school was closed. Oh wait, technically I'm skiving off, aren't I? Because our school is actually still open, but I can't ACTUALLY GET TO IT. My mum wouldn't let me try and walk or get a bus, but my Dad has to try to "show willing" so he can get paid for trying...or something about a snow letter. So yes, Alice texted to remind me that our Catholic school doesn't believe in snow, that was why it's still open.
ROFL.

I am also writing this in the "new post" bit today for once, I usually just type it out on Word, but I'm on a 60 day trial doodah, and OH MAN.
GET CAPE. WEAR CAPE. FLY just came on! I love this.
Laaaverly!

I think I'm going to make a Saveit4arainyday video today, and my Squirrelrebellion one, because if I'm in school tomorrow, there is no way I will have time!

OH NO. I JUST REALISED.
It's Wednesday?
No choir today, major sad times!
Nevermind, seeing as I'm home alone for the forseeable hour, I shall make up for it with sock dancing to Stereo Decade and The Smiths.
WIN.

Man, Morissey, what a babe.
I have some crazy, creative video juices running right now.
However, I need some tea to fuel this further.
And some amazing music, sorted.
Fran and Danielle are online.
I'm clearly not going to get ANYTHING done today.
Muahahhahaa.

Tatty bye,
Haze

1 comment:

  1. ME TOO! SNOWWW DAYYYS. cept it's today, thursday, and friday we dont have school for a teacher work day. 4 day weekend! woot.

    haha my Catholic school tends to not believe in snow either. :)

    ReplyDelete